• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registraion

I knew I would have one Smarty Pants in the bunch..LOL

The dinner will be Sat night this year..Also paln on maybe a potluck type thing on Fri night.

We could do red shirts..

"I second red, I've got a ton of grey NAXJA shirts and an orange."

Hey now...don't be funnin on the orange shirts...you are in an elite group with one of those there Bucko! Only 1 dz ever made...My next custom batch will be Go-Blind Green with red/white logo

It seems like I always buy two shirts...one for trail-use and one for dressing up.(LOL a 'formal attire' T shirt) They all end up getting stained with red-clay and grease :bawl: SO I think Red Clay shirts with Grease Grey logos or the opposite would be perfect :D

Red is good. gray or white shirts will just end up in the "light pile" that you only wear for painting. have a little flare. Red with black lettering. Very classy and attention whore-esque. I'll take 7!!! jk

woody said:
"I second red, I've got a ton of grey NAXJA shirts and an orange."

Hey now...don't be funnin on the orange shirts...you are in an elite group with one of those there Bucko! Only 1 dz ever made...My next custom batch will be Go-Blind Green with red/white logo

weren't dissin the orange, I like my orange the best, I've just got fat and it doesn't fit anymore, someday I won't be a fat guy anymore.

Do I have to be a member of NAXJA to attend the Cherokee crawl in July? Or can I not be a member and still attend?

Thanks,
Aaron

All NAXJA events are open to non-memebers this year...Tellico is open to non members every year...

I don't know if the form will get to you by the 6th, so count me and my daughter in again this year. Registration and check are in the mail.
mattk

count me in, i have a confirmed 4 in my group, 2 drivers (NAXJA members) and 2 passengers....thanks

Pat

I'll get the form out soon

My brother and I will be there, possibly with another passenger also. My computer has a thing against pdf's (automaticly freezes lol), so is it neccesary that I fill the registration out?

Put me down for an XL shirt.

-Tim

Okay thos who can not or have not been able to open the registration form...Please eamil me with name and how many going along with tshirt orders.
Prices are $15 each person 12 and under free.
and you can pre pay for ORV Pass for $15 per vehicle.

I will return email with you toatl due at the event.

Okay I have recieved as of Yesterday the following
Dan Wheeler
Michael Le Clair
Travis Mattson
Don Woodward

Well,I couldn't find your e-mail addy,so count me in. I'd like 1 X-large t-shirt. My wife MAY come up on Friday night,but that's uncertain at the moment. That helps out a lot,huh? :D

Back