• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear axle wanted!

95' heep

NAXJA Forum User
I have the infamous D-35 turd in the rear of my XJ, for some reason its still holding up just fine but I'd love to have it replaced before the WinterFest

I'd be more than happy to have a trade with my 2 working D35s w/3.55 gear ratio and a set of D35 axle shafts (1 of them is in my XJ is welded locked and brakes works, have new brake lines and have a minor/ghetto truss and another one is stock, it need brake hardwares thats all)

I'd like to have a 8.25C with 3.55 with 29 splines, but 27 splines will be fine if the price's right or a ford 8.8 with 3.55 gear ratio (new brackets welded on the axle for XJ would be bonus as I then wont need to do them then)

let me know what you have! FYI I dont want to pay $300 for a D44 thats being for sale right now just few thread down from here, I am looking for a axle for $150 or less, or partial trade with my D35 junks so I wont need to trip over them in my garage when I got it out

TIA

I got a 27 spline 8.25 in the garage Id part with for pretty cheap, but you're pretty far away, my bro is heading back to Rockford tomorrow, but I doubt an axle will fit in his BMW.. dammer.

I have a c8.25 27 spline from a 93 cherokee with 3.55 gears. Worked good when I pulled it. $75.00. I would transport to just north of Milwaukee for an extra $45.00 depending on when needed. Let me know.

Kim

I got a 27 spline 8.25 in the garage Id part with for pretty cheap, but you're pretty far away, my bro is heading back to Rockford tomorrow, but I doubt an axle will fit in his BMW.. dammer.

thats not a deal breaker as I sometime go to Jacksonville, Il (which isnt very far from Virden) or some buds of mine from there come to Chicago.

I'd MUCH preferred a Ford 8.8" unless a 8.25C is stupid cheap that I will not pass that I'd run it til I get a Ford 8.8 to go with a HPD44 front down the road

Back