• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Swap Meet

Dibs on the 31 tire if Flex can fit it also. I need a Spare tire.

:roflmao: I think I'm gonna need a trailer! :D

Tyler I do like the wheels. I think they'd look great with the set of Baja Claws I'm buying next week.

Last edited:
I am asking a lot out of Aaron I may just have to try and come to this.

Still waiting on schedules for the games and what not.

I don't mind helping you out man. No worries if you dont make it I guess i can strap a tire to the surco. I might try to borrow my stepdads 4x8 trailer.

Thanks for helping out Flex, if we are not able to make it then when we come pick up from you we will have to take you to dinner or something!:cheers:

:roflmao: I think I'm gonna need a trailer! :D

Tyler I do like the wheels. I think they'd look great with the set of Baja Claws I'm buying next week.

does that mean ya want them? Let me know, b/c I want them GONE!

UPDATE:

I forgot I had (2) 36/13.50/15 Super Swamper Irocs. They are shot, down to the wear bars, but good enough for trail spares. If interested let me know and I will throw them in for the Pig Gig, if not they will become ditch filler....FREE!!!! please take one or both! Someone plase take these!

I also have a set of wheels from a 97 XJ Classic, decent shape w/ the center caps. They are the silver honey comb type. $50?? for the set If your interested at all, shoot me an offer, chances are you will own them. I want them gone. Pending to Aaron

Last but not least, (1) 31x10.50x15 MT (dont remember brand at the moment) that is @ 80% or beter on tread. $25 SOLD to Rob

Anyone want to buy my quad?

2003 Suzuki Eiger 400 2 wheel drive, man. shift.

Tops out about 50MPH, newer mud tires, alloy wheels. It has a few scars and missing body fastners, engine is sound.

$3000 or make me an offer.

I don't ride it enough to really justify having it.

Rev

Anyone want to buy my quad?

2003 Suzuki Eiger 400 2 wheel drive, man. shift.

Tops out about 50MPH, newer mud tires, alloy wheels. It has a few scars and missing body fastners, engine is sound.

$3000 or make me an offer.

I don't ride it enough to really justify having it.

Rev

I'd love to have it............it's just not in the budget.

Would you take $500?:D

Thanks for helping out Flex, if we are not able to make it then when we come pick up from you we will have to take you to dinner or something!:cheers:
There are so many responses i can come up with for that! :D Yeah some food sounds good, ok it always sounds good!

Gotta Dana 205 divorced twin sticks T-case...$250 obo. Any one interested?

Also have a K&N that came out of an 01 Dirty-Max. So it will fit in just about any GM fullsize pickup between 2000 and 2007 classic bodies. $10?

So, is anyone interested in a Sub and Amp? 12 inch kicker comp VR DVC and alpine 650.1 amp(Not positive i'd have to look) both are rated at 400 watts RMS. I'd like to get 60 but i can consider some Parts in trade. I'm not gonna pack it up for the Pig Gig if nobody wants it since i'm bringing a lot of stuff back.

Also have a K&N that came out of an 01 Dirty-Max. So it will fit in just about any GM fullsize pickup between 2000 and 2007 classic bodies. $10?

if this will fit an 03 Chevy 3/4 ton gas burner, I will take it.

Follow up: I just cross referenced it and it will fit, so I will take it for sure. Just bring it along with ya to the Pig Gig.

Thanks.

Cheeseman-OUT!

Last edited:
So, is anyone interested in a Sub and Amp? 12 inch kicker comp VR DVC and alpine 650.1 amp(Not positive i'd have to look) both are rated at 400 watts RMS. I'd like to get 60 but i can consider some Parts in trade. I'm not gonna pack it up for the Pig Gig if nobody wants it since i'm bringing a lot of stuff back.

I'll take 'em. What are you looking for, parts wise?

I have an older RC adjustable track bar, needs new TRE.

Upgraded RC adj. track bar with heim attached to factory bracket.

Factory tow hooks and brackets.

D35 C-clip axle shafts.

stock steering assembly.

2 pair RE 1.5" tapered blocks, 1 new, 1 rusty.

And my old 35" X-terrains.

I'll take 'em. What are you looking for, parts wise?

I have an older RC adjustable track bar, needs new TRE.

Upgraded RC adj. track bar with heim attached to factory bracket.

Factory tow hooks and brackets.

D35 C-clip axle shafts.

stock steering assembly.

2 pair RE 1.5" tapered blocks, 1 new, 1 rusty.

And my old 35" X-terrains.
What do you want for the tow hooks and brackets? I've got a local guy that needs some.

Here's a pic. Not sure if they'll work with Tylers bumper. If not then you're next in line, Mike.

Looking for $50

And Tyler's compatibility question reminded me that I have the complete excellent condition front bumper from Cindy's 99 Limited

Mike, your up. My brother is thinking tha he is wanting a full replacement aftermarket bumper w/ d-ring mounts. Thanks for the quick replies John. :thumbup:

Yeah, I bet they're just not shiny enough for your bro :D

yeah, I would have had to hit them w/ some chrome spray paint to get the bling factor for his shiney rig :D

Back