• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Swap Meet

I have a 12 inch Kicker sub and Alpine Amp I'll let go for 60 bucks, 4 pioneer speakers 2-5 1/4 and 2 4x6 Came out of a wrangler for 25 bucks and an overhead console for an older XJ Free for whoever wants it. I'm sure i'll think of more stuff.

I have a set of JCR Stage 2 sliders up for sale (again). I managed to get these back from the last purchaser, so they are up for grabs once again. Will deliver to Pig Gig only, no shipping these bad boys (I know this is the Pig Gig swap meet thread, but there is always some jackass that will ask about shipping etc. :D)

I have most the mounting hardware, might be missing a few bolts/nuts etc.

$150 CASH

Hey Rob I am thinking this would make an excellent anniversary gift for me;) you get me this and I will get you the Surco Roof Rack

Hey Rob I am thinking this would make an excellent anniversary gift for me;) you get me this and I will get you the Surco Roof Rack

Tess, You kick ass! I feel sorry for you that you are married to Rob though! :roflmao:

Better watch it our you won't get the carpet shampooer or the food processor.

I may take you serious on the sliders.

you do realize if you bought me either one of those you would be in the dog house right......hasta

I have a 12 inch Kicker sub and Alpine Amp I'll let go for 60 bucks, 4 pioneer speakers 2-5 1/4 and 2 4x6 Came out of a wrangler for 25 bucks and an overhead console for an older XJ Free for whoever wants it. I'm sure i'll think of more stuff.

Look for me for the overhead console. You can just rest asured if you have something for free, I may want it. I'll bring you a sixer of Dr. Pepper.

I also have a 91-96 cluster, not full, but functional with the exception of the odometer. I'd let it go for cheap. I know it's not much of a desired part. But, if anyone can use it, $5 and it's yours.

And to PrepMech, I do have that stock radio. It's just a radio, no tape deck, but it says Jeep on it...

Look for me for the overhead console. You can just rest asured if you have something for free, I may want it. I'll bring you a sixer of Dr. Pepper.

Make it a Gallon of sweet tea and its yours along with that Crusty's track bar!! :D

Home made sliders. All square tube.
HPIM1888.jpg

HPIM1885.jpg

Will be cleaned up & painted. $100.

Other stuff here. http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ILLXJ/FOR SALE/

JIM.

Last edited:
Wicked interested!! I think I should be able to pull that off. Put me down for them!

Also PM'd.

Damn Josh going for a wicked budget build i take it? :D

I have a set of JCR Stage 2 sliders up for sale (again). I managed to get these back from the last purchaser, so they are up for grabs once again. Will deliver to Pig Gig only, no shipping these bad boys (I know this is the Pig Gig swap meet thread, but there is always some jackass that will ask about shipping etc. :D)

I have most the mounting hardware, might be missing a few bolts/nuts etc.

$150 CASH

SOLD!

How cool is it that these sliders are going to Tess....?

Pretty damn cool in my book :thumbup:

How cool is it that these sliders are going to Tess....?

Pretty damn cool in my book :thumbup:

It'd be awesome if she actually wheeled it too! :D

Back