• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Swap Meet

How cool is it that these sliders are going to Tess....?

Pretty damn cool in my book :thumbup:

I say its awesome! Glad that you let me know I was getting them, the husband did not mention it...:eyes:

and Aaron now that I will getting sliders I will be able to go once I get a free weekend from the boys sports that is, had a chance to go the other day but had football practice so I could not go it was going to be too late after practice... and someone is still not speaking to me since I said no..I think men are sometimes worse than women when it comes to the word NO

I say its awesome! Glad that you let me know I was getting them, the husband did not mention it...:eyes:

Buahahahahaha!!!
Tyler let the cat out of the bag!:dunce:

haha, na, I spoke w/ Rob and I thought she knew....:dunno:

just came across a stock rear drive shaft from a 97 XJ that was from a AW4-NP231-C8.25 set up. Good shape
$10 delivered to Pig Gig

just came across a stock rear drive shaft from a 97 XJ that was from a AW4-NP231-C8.25 set up. Good shape
$10 delivered to Pig Gig

I'll take that Tyler!

10-4, I will put it w/ your regulator

Right on! I Just happen to have a 97 with the same axle/tranny/t-case configuration and 10 bucks for a spare sounds great! :D

I forgot I had (2) 36/13.50/15 Super Swamper Irocs. They are shot, down to the wear bars, but good enough for trail spares. If interested let me know and I will throw them in for the Pig Gig, if not they will become ditch filler....FREE!!!! please take one or both!

I also have a set of wheels from a 97 XJ Classic, decent shape w/ the center caps. They are the silver honey comb type. $50?? for the set If your interested at all, shoot me an offer, chances are you will own them. I want them gone.

Last but not least, (1) 31x10.50x15 MT (dont remember brand at the moment) that is @ 80% or beter on tread. $25

Last edited:
I forgot I had (2) 36/13.50/15 Super Swamper Irocs. They are shot, down to the wear bars, but good enough for trail spares. If interested let me know and I will throw them in for the Pig Gig, if not they will become ditch filler....FREE!!!! please take one or both!

I also have a set of wheels from a 97 XJ Classic, decent shape w/ the center caps. They are the silver honey comb type. $50?? for the set If your interested at all, shoot me an offer, chances are you will own them. I want them gone.

Last but not least, (1) 31x10.50x15 MT (dont remember brand at the moment) that is @ 80% or beter on tread. $25

I might be interested in the rims tyler. If you could post up some pics that'd be great. As long as i can get all my gear, my gun, my camping gear a spare driveshaft and Tess' sliders AND those wheels in my jeep! :D

Bring a hitch caddy/hauler thing w/ ya. I have hauled a bunch of stuff that way. I dont have any pics of the wheels, but they are the same ones that came on Grands in the mid 90's, but silver and not that hideous gold crap

Back