• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose (ALL 3 TRAILS) Sunday april 17

woooo...

almost 80 for sunday :D

oh and COJeepin- the guy joining us is "silvertj" off co4x4. its a tj (duh) and i think 37's ahving looked at it again but dunno

AH HA! Im in !! got the center pins done today and ill just deal with the breaks for now.

So ill see you guys there!

ya south nevada (nevada/south gate) safeway @8 for the first group. gonna get them going on liberty, then meet the second group (indy/patriot) @945 at the trail head

My doors are off, tail gate is off, and everything on the trailer. Looking forward to it - first of the season for me. See you guys in the morning.

i know this is a lot to ask, especially from a stranger, but one of my good friends aaron is coming down right now from breckenridge for the rest of the weekend and really wants to ride with someone at the trails, we only have 2 seats in the willys. So if anyone has a spare seat they are willing to offer to a good guy, who wheels a land rover lol, it would be much appreciated. thanks a lot guys

seth

i know this is a lot to ask, especially from a stranger, but one of my good friends aaron is coming down right now from breckenridge for the rest of the weekend and really wants to ride with someone at the trails, we only have 2 seats in the willys. So if anyone has a spare seat they are willing to offer to a good guy, who wheels a land rover lol, it would be much appreciated. thanks a lot guys

seth

We will find him a seat I think Imma have an extra!:thumbup:

I'm Effing stoked I dont think imma be able to sleep tonight. Just got the motor running, and the jeep is all back together and running better than it has in years! I cant frickin wait!

Mike Im gonna try and make it by 8 to safeway! I have another rig coming as well for the Liberty run! See you guys in the morning!:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

I'm ready for tomorrow!!!! Dont think I'm sleeping tonight ether. Haha! I'm stoked!!!
Got me some auto deflators!!!

Last edited:
I would be going ,but 4wheelParts has screwed me on my brake lines I ordered them last week ,And I'm sure they came in mid week ,but 4wp never calls the customer when goods arrive like they say they will ,however I called today ,and got a song/dance about the computers being down ,so inventory is unavailable ...Last time I order anything from 4WP .

Take some pics now ,so you will have the body damage free XJ to look at later on .

Hahahaha. I got plenty of pics. I found out that the winch was used a couple times on patriot! And of course the exit! When I asked him if he drove the exit. He miss understood. He did use the winch. But did not receive body damage. I however. Might. Lmao!
But I'm not sure if I am ready for patriot. Or Indy for that matter. But we will see.

Hopefully i dont get body damage. If I do.... S**t happens. It's a jeep. It will just add character! :laugh3:

Hahahaha. I got plenty of pics. I found out that the winch was used a couple times on patriot! And of course the exit! When I asked him if he drove the exit. He miss understood. He did use the winch. But did not receive body damage. I however. Might. Lmao!
But I'm not sure if I am ready for patriot. Or Indy for that matter. But we will see.

Hopefully i dont get body damage. If I do.... S**t happens. It's a jeep. It will just add character! :laugh3:

Need a nice exo-cage ,because one flop and the roof is shot without one ...heck leaning into a boulder or tree off camber will eat your roof line/pillars ,So in my opinion a good exo is money well spent .

All this talk about.... Removing the doors. Removing the hatch. Removing the Xj from it's self! I think tomorrow is going to be all around GREAT!

Back