• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose (ALL 3 TRAILS) Sunday april 17

Cool
I'll try and make it there by 8 if not I'll see u g the trail!

ya imma try and run down there as soon as the guys for liberty are there so we can get em in and started so the guys for indy/patriot dont get hung up behind other groups and can start around 930 ish

Kiefer, KroniK, you guys down to try and be ON liberty pre 9 ?

Kiefer youll have to leave Dtown kinda early so itll be up to you kinda

Kiefer, KroniK, Unbarrebable88xj, you guys down to try and be ON liberty pre 9 ?

Kiefer youll have to leave Dtown kinda early so itll be up to you kinda
im gonna be 5 or 10 min from the trail... ill be there by 8 probably.
i have to air down the hard way! :smsoap:

i dont either. i use a valve core remover. my shit airs down HELLA fast lol... we will get ya hooked up :thumbup:

i dont either. i use a valve core remover. my shit airs down HELLA fast lol... we will get ya hooked up :thumbup:
sweet! thanks! i just gotta remember to air up at the gas station before heading back! lol
i will still be there at 8 probably....:D
(im excited)

ya me too. driving home aired down to 6psi can be a pain. if you are there that early give a look around and see what youre gonna run

ya me too. driving home aired down to 6psi can be a pain. if you are there that early give a look around and see what youre gonna run
ill try to find my way around!!! :D
i dont know exactly where im going.
the PO told me he can tell me exactly where it is but i have never seen the entrance or anything when i have gone down there before......

im replacing my center pins today and possibly my brake booster and i get paid as well so i might be there, if i do ill be caravaning down with kiefer and keri

Dang its cold out there......gonna have to quit for tonight!

I could use some help in the morning if anyone wants to help. I'm sure I can get done with a little help and still make it on Sunday.

To do list:
Install Drive shafts Front and rear
belly pan
change fluid in the t case
reinstall front links
reinstall pitman arm to new Steering box
purge air from PS
reinstall radiator front clip and electric fan setup

Geeze I think thats it
Imma be workin all day if anyone wants to help LMK
JD 719-313-0005

Back