• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out help needed!!!!!!

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
Would like to get a few guys together to help with the part out of my Jeep! Jeep is complete as of right now minus a few minor interior items. needs to be a shell when we are done. Plan is to start at 0800 on Saturday October 8th and go until everone is tired. What ever is not done i will finish myself. let me know if you can make it. Pizza, water and soda will be provided if you drink beer its welcome but you must bring your own. thanks in advance. (also if you can bring a few tools that would be great, i have a few but not as many as i use too.)

thanks guys.

Hey Marc,
I ended up buying his gas tank skid. If you go, can you bring it down to Oceanside and I'll pick up from you?
Thanks, Art

Hey Marc,
I ended up buying his gas tank skid. If you go, can you bring it down to Oceanside and I'll pick up from you?
Thanks, Art

I'll have to check in with the social event planner a.k.a. my wife! LOL! If nothing is planned that weekend i may head up there to meet some new people and lend a hand. I'll let you know the week before Art if its a GO.

Nate, If not.. Pick up from you is cool with me.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to those planning on comming out for the part out party!!!!!! Its just around the corner!!!!!

anybody have a cherry picker we can use for the part out?

if it's OK with sequoia you can come borrow his from me, he's storing it at my place. you'd need to figure out how to get it there and bring it back though.

Back