• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out help needed!!!!!!

Rich is good at moving things, he's a tow truck driver :D
LOL yeah i can move just about anything. wheels or no wheels lol. John will it fit in the back of my 250? i will only need it for the weekend and ill bring it back. gunna need some hlp pulling the motor tho!!!! would like to get it out with the trans attached to save some work. the t case is sold so we can seperate the t case from trans before the yank!!!!! WHO NEEDS A GOOD MOTOR???????????

Yeah, will fit in a truck, just too much hassle for me to take off my shell or else I bring it myself.

no worries thaanks man!!!!!

Ok its getting real close to the part out (less then a week) i just need to know approx how many people plan on showing up? weather its to just grabb parts or to stick around and start pulling. i need an idea so i know how many pizzas to get. Please remember if your wrenching it would be gret if you brought your own tools and if you are drinking BYOB!!!!!!. other then that lets have a good time and get this thing out of my garage.

definitly could use a grinder!!!!! if someone has one they can bring.

Rich, call me Friday, I have a grinder I can bring....it'll just be me, but ill be there all day to lend a hand...just get the cutting discs or grinding discs, whichever you need

Last edited:
I wish I could be there, but I'll be on baby sitting duty all day. Take the kids to soccer, birthday party, and then watch them while the wife goes to a baby shower.

NO worries man!!!! Thanks for attempting to make it.

Marc or Nate,
If either of you two make it to the partout I'd like to take up your offer to train the gas tank skid to Oceanside. I live in Encinitas and can pick up this weekend or whenever convenient for you.

If this doesn't work out, if anyone else can get it anywhere in SD county...that works too.

Appreciate it!
Art

Marc or Nate,
If either of you two make it to the partout I'd like to take up your offer to train the gas tank skid to Oceanside. I live in Encinitas and can pick up this weekend or whenever convenient for you.

If this doesn't work out, if anyone else can get it anywhere in SD county...that works too.

Appreciate it!
Art
One way or the other i will get it to you man!!!! Thanks for the purchase

I will try to stop by and lend a hand, not 100% sure my plans yet.
Right on thanks man. the more people the better. if you can make it great if you cant thanks for the consideration!!!

TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!!! just a reminder to those of you i didnt talk to today.

No worries jon!! Come on over after your done if you have time. we should be wrapping things up by 2 or 3. have to get as much as we can done tomorrow.

Part out went well!!!!!!! Had it down to pretty much just a shell in 4 and a half hours. Thanks to Cory, Dean, Andy, Anthony, Dennis and Mr. John X for all the help. And thanks to all that bought parts and what not. Thanks again guys

Back