• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official MWC Pig Gig thread

Don't want this one to get lost. Back to the top!

we plan on being there again,,,probably be bringing the kids along too,,maybe a pair of 44 mags,a .204,,mini 14 and what ever else i can find laying around here that needs the cobs burnt out,,,might bring the 12 gauge if ther is going to be clays??????

I have a thrower, and a box of clays. If you plan to shoot clays......bring a box.
If anyone has a fancy thrower, feel free to drag it along.:D

how can you go wrong with a pig roast and guns. sounds like a good time.

cheers,

jj

We'll have to wait until we see him/her/it.

Who's bringing what? I'll have some Clay County caviar for all to try.:D I may make some beans too.

there ya go teasing us again Rev :D

We are still going to try and make it, it all depends on if we get moved out in time. I do have ammo and skeet ready if we can make it.

Rev Den said:
correction.

We will be bringing pop and water.

Rev

Pop.......:rolleyes:

city boy....:D

HaleYes said:
We'll have to wait until we see him/her/it.

Who's bringing what? I'll have some Clay County caviar for all to try.:D I may make some beans too.

Have you guys picked out a pig yet?

Needs to be 220# live weight. Leave the bacon on this year please. :D

We usually inject the pig with a pineapple juice, orange juice, and brown sugar. If anyone has a better recipe I would love to try it out.

I'll bring the cooker, slicer, knives, pans, etc... again this year.

Unless anyone else has plans to bring charcoal, I can bring that too.

What exactly is Clay County caviar? Carp eggs?

Back