• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official MWC Pig Gig thread

HaleYes said:
roflwtf.gif

Must be a MO thing.

Not too sure why I put cunches must have been a beer thing

meant bunches and bunches

yall have fun now ya hear

Shoot some shit up for me.
rl.gif

Yeah it was a great time. Thanks again to the host. Also, sorry if I wasn't too social out there today. I got some bad news of a personal nature (nothing I would care to get into any detail about) while I was on my way there which is also why I cut out a little early. Good times though and I look forward to future meets. And yes, my ears are also still ringing loud and clear ;)

Rev Den said:
Jim and Mike...

Great time....ears are still ringing, arm is sore, belly is full. Good folkes, good times.

Rev

Thanks for the doors!
X2!!!

Thanks fellas I had a blast!

Did we breakeven on the pig? If ya'll need some more coin I could paypal some more.

Thanks to all who let me shoot their guns and drink their yummy beer
:cheers:
Sam

Thanks guys! Glad you all had a good time.
I think we did fine on the pig money. Honestly, I haven't even counted it yet. Just from looking at the box, I think we'll be good. Jim still hasn't told be how much we owe for the pig. Had a family get together today, and last night I was just too darn tired! I too had a good time. That canopy sure made it nice when we started cutting into the pig. Hopefully, I can get that thing next year.

Thanks to all that were involved! Good food and good people!

That was pretty much a perfect day, for me. A nice day for driving in my sweet running jeep, good food, good beer, and good friends. Watched a beautiful sunset for what seemed like half of the way home, while listening to some of my 25 year old classic rock cassettes.

Only drawback might be discovering a potentially expensive new hobby :D

:cheers:

lesslimited said:
Only drawback might be discovering a potentially expensive new hobby :D

Hey, not everyone is cut out to be a hog farmer John......best of luck with that.

:roflmao:

Total donations are $159.

Jim! How much do we owe for Wilbur? (Yeah, I know it was a female, but that's what they named it.)

specdave said:
Just took 2hrs.to clean the guns this time.

Nobody cares Dave. STFU.:thumbup:

100_4642.jpg

100_4644.jpg

100_4649.jpg

100_4652.jpg

100_4662.jpg

100_4665.jpg

100_4670.jpg

100_4676.jpg

100_4686.jpg

Photobucket Album is here.

Logan shooting one of Rev's weapons. I think it was Rev's .44.

Two and half hours of cleaning here. Yup, that was the .44, lil dude handled that thing very well.....Dave needs to get him one.

Stock is loose on the shotgun....might be time for a new one....anyone know where to find a stock for a Remington Model 31?

Rev

HaleYes said:
Hey, not everyone is cut out to be a hog farmer John......best of luck with that.

:roflmao:

No, I'm talking about hog roasting :D

Here's Dave showing Rev how to actually hit a target, I believe with one of Rev's guns :D

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3042077360049957266PeScGX

Proof that Sam does know how to hold a gun, although not neccessarily to actually hit anything with it... :D

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3059035670049957266MbIOwQ

Dave having fun...

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3075030120049957266emBQmP

Ya had a great time down there with you guys..
Good pork too :D yummy..
Thakns to the guys running the show..
The day couldnt have been much better.
And i had so many bugs on my windshield from the drive home i couldnt believe it.

Just some FYI here.
Total donations were $159.

Pig was $110.

I got a $50 Visa Gift Card for Doris. I typed up a thank you letter on "Official NAXJA MWC letterhead" (yeah, I got creative :D) and dropped it in the mail. I was going to get a gift card to an eating establishment but I thought this was a better idea. That way she can use it for whatever her little heart desires.

Thanks again to all that attended and to those who donated.

See you all next year!

Last edited:
Back