• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC MnG 5/22

Josh said "Curt, I was surprised to see you wearing your Jeep racing shirt. THats pretty cool. You are sick....where did you get that?"

Josh, I picked up the shirt at Curt LeDuc's off road swap meet in Fontana about 6 yrs ago for 5 bucks. YES 5 BUCKS!!!! Genuine No Fear brand shirt...already had all the patches on it. I only bought the one and am kicking myself for not getting more.
And yes I am sick when it comes to Jeeps.
I might drive my 53 M38A1 with 327 Chevy and tow my 52 M100 trailer to some MnG....that's if non XJ Jeeps are allowed.....oh but it's not really a Jeep..it's a Willys ....but oh well.

Rob said "Your Jeep is sweet, I would like my waggy to sit like yours."

Rob, just takes money and time and more money LOL
Just Empty Every Pocket.

oh and can someone teach a newbie how to insert quotes from other people....guess the copy and paste isn't the best way

sure....when you click the "Quote" button on someone elses post, you will see the tags. The thing to remember is that when you have a starting tag, it needs an end tag. EX:

|QUOTE=djblade311| Hi! I said this|/QUOTE|

replace the | with brackets since the forum will actually render them.

BajaCurt said:
I might drive my 53 M38A1 with 327 Chevy and tow my 52 M100 trailer to some MnG....

They're allowed, we won't hold it against you. If you noticed we had two ZJ's @ the MnG.

BajaCurt said:
OK I think I understand....the non-XJ guys have to lick the balls of the XJ guys.....I think I will keep driving the XJ to these things

Just didnt want you guys to feel so inadequate in the xj's... so I had to oblige.. and btw, it wasnt licking the balls, it was t-bagging....LOL

Nice to meet all you guys, even if you have "boxy" jeeps with tiny little 6 bangers in them..

mike, we all know you are compensating for something. :)

Back