• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC MnG 5/22

corbinafly said:
you're still a dick..

After six beers or so that is really funny:cheers:

Maybe I need to take a day off and go to Monache Meadows:dunno:

FishPOET said:
After six beers or so that is really funny:cheers:

Maybe I need to take a day off and go to Monache Meadows:dunno:

Do it!

Won't be able to make it.

Got to finish the brakes on the XJ and replace the tie rod I bent in Big Bear.

rpraterxj said:
Won't be able to make it.

Got to finish the brakes on the XJ and replace the tie rod I bent in Big Bear.

You can't do that tomorrow night?

karstic said:
You can't do that tomorrow night?

There's a whole story behind it... mostly, my wife doesn't like me driving HER Jeep (TJ)... LOL :rattle:

also, due to sitting in the hospital almost all weekend, I am way behind on several things. I have family coming into town next week and the house is not even ready.

I will try to show-up, but no promises....

rpraterxj said:
also, due to sitting in the hospital almost all weekend, I am way behind on several things. I have family coming into town next week and the house is not even ready.

Hope everything is OK

karstic said:
Hope everything is OK

Thanks.

It is now. Wife had an inflammed gall bladder... thought it was going to have to come out, but it did not. She was in a lot of pain on Friday and Saturday. They ran all kinds of tests and treated her with lots of fluids and meds. She returned to work today.

So the biggest thing is how she feels this afternoon.

I have the address for the place, so if she is up to it, we will show up.

Hope to see you there, if not understood why not.

I'll have the bumpers and such listed in the Karma thread for pick up at the MnG.

rpraterxj said:
Thanks.

It is now. Wife had an inflammed gall bladder... thought it was going to have to come out, but it did not. She was in a lot of pain on Friday and Saturday. They ran all kinds of tests and treated her with lots of fluids and meds. She returned to work today.

So the biggest thing is how she feels this afternoon.

I have the address for the place, so if she is up to it, we will show up.

Man my wife did that like 6 times before they took the damn thing out, but of course they waited till she had a sereous infection to go with it and had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital. dont let your wife go that route, get it done the next flame up if you can.

I hope shes doing good no one needs that type of pain

Back