• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC MnG 5/22

GrimmJeeper said:
hey karstic do you still want me to bring up the vdub fenders and stuff?

Yeah I'll take em off your hands.

I will be out there. I am from the IE but I am meeting Mike out there to get some wheels. I will be rolling up in my waggy with white walls so go easy on me I just got it about two weeks ago.
rock.gif

Rob
gr_driving3-1.gif

Rob it was great to meet you and you have a clean waggy! I love those seats.

Nice to meet Curt for the first time (bajacurt).

Highlights of the evening, ZJMikey licking some big ballz...Johnnyc, get those pics up! :) Karstic using VW fenders for flares, ZJMikey showin off his new n improved v8.

djblade311 said:
Rob it was great to meet you and you have a clean waggy! I love those seats.

Nice to meet Curt for the first time (bajacurt).

Highlights of the evening, ZJMikey licking some big ballz...Johnnyc, get those pics up! :) Karstic using VW fenders for flares, ZJMikey showin off his new n improved v8.
Good times. Did you say mikey was licking johnny's big ballzzzzzzz:gag:

Kyung

xjohnnyc said:
That ZJ guy...

IMG_0746.jpg
Yeah baby. You know who's the bitch to us xj guys.

Kyung

Those are GrimmJeeper's ballz. Mine are yellow.

son a b*Tch! that was a damn good one! laughed so hard it hurt

Another great night & turnout. Was fun to shoot the $hit about future runs & plans for our junk.

I got to ponder about my.......... repairs to ARB, transfercase, rearbrakes, terralow, new trackbar, cage, diffcovers, wheeling at Bronco canyon,sidewinder, moab & rubicon...............on my 52mile drive home!

AHHH thank you my jeepin friends that fill me with new ideas & ways to spend my time and money:D

It was nice meeting everyone. Thanks for the welcome. I hope one day my waggy is as capable of an offroad machine as all of yours. Karstic thanks again for those brackets. Sorry, but I already forgot some of your guys names. I am horrible at remembering names to begin with then the task of remembering 10+ names in one night is overwhelming for my small brain.
gr_banghead.gif

I hope the waggy is more than white walls and a missing front end the next time you guys see it.
Rob
gr_driving3.gif

PhotographerMike said:
I'm not good with remembering names either.

Gotta make up some name tags;

My NAXJA handle; ______________

My name; _________________

"I've got "_____" (insert lift amount) inches.

On second thought, better not, mine sags . . .
great now we will have guys lifting 12 inches just to have that on thier tag

PhotographerMike said:

Not with those blingin' new leaf springs you got.

PhotographerMike said:

I said this at teh Big Bear event, but stated we shoudl do chapter T-shirts with our NAXJA name and real name....

"Hello, My name is:....."

:spin1:

Thanks to all for making a newbie feel welcome!
It was great meeting everyone and talking Jeeps.
It makes me feel better to realize there are others with the same illness.
Matt, thanks for the suggestion on the rock rails.
Santa, it was great talking desert racing and about the Baldwins. Oh and awesome sled Santa. I can't wait to see it in action sometime.
Mike, GrimmJeeper, Josh, ZJMikey, Karstic, Rob, (and anyone else I forgot) thanks again.
What a small world. I attend my first MnG on Tuesday....then I'm walking out of Subway for lunch on Thursday and some kinda familiar faced guy walks up and says "Hey, weren't you at the Jeep thing Tuesday night? I'm the guy with the waggy." It was clean waggy Rob. Blew me away.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the trails and at future MnG's.

Baja Curt

Curt, I was surprised to see you wearing your Jeep racing shirt. THats pretty cool. You are sick....where did you get that?

after reading your post, it made me think how we are growing in numbers...Soon we can become crimefighters and crawl over all the gangsta rides and ricers that race along our slow city streets. Dammit, we need capes n shiat.

4Low, here we go.

LOL....It is a small world Curt. I pulled up and seen your Jeep and I said to myself, I think I've seen that Jeep before. I do a double take and sure enough I just seen it 36 hours earlier.:laugh: Your Jeep is sweet, I would like my waggy to sit like yours. See ya on the trails...eventually.
gr_driving3-1.gif

Back