• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 09

Also we should start thinking about tech demos when and where. We had talked about doing some stuff last year but it never really worked out.

I think that the best time would be saturday night before dinner or between dinner and the raffle. Master Pull would be prepared to do some demos on proper winching technique using tree savers and snatch blocks.

-Alex

Unless someone else can think of a better time, I agree Alex. I can add a tire repair demo right before or after yours also. I will plan on keeping it to 45 minutes max.
Michael

The Epic run list of attendee's will be sorted out closer to time.
I do want to know who is interested (and can guarantee being there Thursday evening checked in, tech completed, etc) but we won't solidify the list until we get closer to the date.

I'm interested, but not 'quite' a part of the 'team' yet - maybe we'll have more time to wheel together before then?

and I want to be in Alex's group - with my Nikon d60, I want as much footage of Master Pull products attached to white jeeps as possible to post up :D :D

2 bungee cords is a battery tie down right ? JK and bring 25 gallons of water for the guy behind you that over heats 240 times like last year i wont point any fingers you know who you are ;o) you wouldn't think a radiator cap could cause that many problems... i had a great time last year i will be there for sure again this year

wasnt it Alex that overheated 240 times and and then tried to removed his leaf springs while driving....

wasnt it Alex that overheated 240 times and and then tried to removed his leaf springs while driving....

My love for Alex grew exponentially as that run wore on. After awhile we were singing Kum-Ba-Ya while holding hands. I really wanted to hug him up somethin' fierce by the end there.

Sounds like cheap entertainment to me. :shhh:

CIMG5930.jpg

-----Matt-----

amazing, an absolute classic!

The only way to improve upon it is if I were standing in the fire with my underwear pulled over my head.

I tend to set the bar high.

Ha ha ha!

Back