• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 2010 trail schedule

you mean 5.9?

If you guys are SERIOUS about a TTC style run. I could possibly set this up. But what day would you want to do this? I would prefer Sat, that way it won't mess up my spot on the Epic Run. It would probably be a 4-6 hour adventure. It would be nice to have 2-3 people man some stations, but not necessary.
And maybe a max of 5 teams of two jeeps and three people.

It would take some time to work out the logistics

Hans

Lets hear some feed back

Last edited:
hmmm.... i remember going to ravens roost saturday night with some folks :spin1:

Oh, well i suppose maybe I missed that one. i think I ran up there every night for one reason or anoher, but didn't recall an organized run.

This sounds like alot of fun. I'm from yakima and a member here for a while, need to pay for a membership and make it official. Anyways, most of the guys i wheel with here all have full sized chevys and dont want to take the tighter runs so definitely count me in. Been up to moon rocks many times but always took the access roads. I think i actually saw Ba-Riedo the last time i was up there, helped pull out a broken chevy! lol

Nice, yea i got some pretty good pics of you winchin him out strapped to me posted up behind that rock. Did some damage to my tierod but through a hi lift handle over it and called it good. Upgraded the steering since then and Nathan ended up getting a comanche. Guess he learned his lesson. So do we have to actually register for these runs? I'm excited for my first naxja event.

Last edited:
Back