• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Indiana wrenchfest

Rev Den said:
Had a blast, good to meet you Gus and Bob. Hey...did anyone re-tighten the bottom spring shackle bolt on Gus' Jeep??

BTW - Ginger made a GREAT PIE!!!
Rev

Yeah Rev ... I got it. The Bolt is not so tight,though, his shackle will not move though ... he should be able to flex well! He's good to go (for a while) ...

Les

Yes ... it was a good time. I wish I was able to get there sooner ... at least before noon.

Sorry Gus we were not able to finish your rear lift. You could put some fender skirts on your junk and drive around like a getto cruiser! Cool Man! ...

Bob and Fuel ... Good seeing you guys again. Fuel ... nice to see you healed well from the "ass kicking" from your wife.

Thanks for hosting this Dude ... you have a great place up there ... your home is outstanding too. Love the Fooseball (sp) dining room table!

Les

PS: Gil ... post your driving skills in non-tech ...

Really nice meeting everyone. Escellent pie and excellent homebrew!!!

Hopefully next time my jeep will be on the stands as well.

Thanks again for the hospitality!!!

Re: Mini-wrenchfest in Chi

Gil BullyKatz said:
Might have a mini-version myself up in Chicago...

I HAVE to do my leaf packs ASAP...

I backed up into a curb while parking and moved the driver's side of my rear axle forward a few inches :eek:

...talk about procrastinating and creating a must-fix situation!

... I was wondering if you need help. I stay north as well, let me know.
gENE.

Back