• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End Meet and Greet - Aug 7th 3pm!! See first post for details!!!

What day works better for you

• Aug 6th

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Aug 7th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • another weekend

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bummer. Sounds like the north end isn't as strong as it once was.

I disagree. I believe we have quality over quantity and I chalk it up to another douchebag-free north-end meet and greet. I had a great time with Tim and Ben, my wife had a good time and my kids had a good time playing on the toys.

Everyone needs to read the first page. There were multiple posts regarding "if its on a Sunday I can make it" and I made plans accordingly. After which, wheeling on Sunday / m&g on Sat was brought up, which divided the group. I'm glad we stuck with the original consensus of the group so I could attend. I had a great time and am sorry if the rest of you couldn't make it. If you want the North-end to appear strong then we need more people to participate, make plans, and stick to them.

:shhh::D:D - Rich

I disagree. I believe we have quality over quantity and I chalk it up to another douchebag-free north-end meet and greet. I had a great time with Tim and Ben, my wife had a good time and my kids had a good time playing on the toys.

Everyone needs to read the first page. There were multiple posts regarding "if its on a Sunday I can make it" and I made plans accordingly. After which, wheeling on Sunday / m&g on Sat was brought up, which divided the group. I'm glad we stuck with the original consensus of the group so I could attend. I had a great time and am sorry if the rest of you couldn't make it. If you want the North-end to appear strong then we need more people to participate, make plans, and stick to them.
:shhh::D:D - Rich

Nicely put Rich!! I couldnt have said it better.

If you all would like to plan another one soon, let's see your ideas and when and where you want it and I will do my best to attend:wave:

I said when I could go, so no pointing fingers at me...even if you haven't seen me around much. XD

I blame it on the economy! Everyones working theirs butts off right now trying to make ends meet and dont have any time for playing. At least thats my problem.

Back