• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bay Area Meet and Greet

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
Wednesday November 6, 2013
Delaneys Sports Bar & Grill
Show up between 5-5:30PM so we can get tables together.
All the cool kids will be there!

Have a drink, have a bite to eat, show off your 30th Anniversary Fall Fling Tee-shirt; brag about how you hit that rock ledge and broke an axle, but most of all meet some of the nicest people in the world*, i.e. members of NAXJA.

*disclaimer; some folks may actually be jerks but they cover well.

http://www.delaneyspubandgrill.com/#

Please don't post lame excuses why you can't come, it's 66 miles for me to get there.

See you there!
Tom "pissin off more people on NAXJA than XJGUY" Curran

Lets do a sacramento MNG the same night. How about Beach Hut Deli next to IKEA like the last one ? Unless anyone has a better idea im up for that too?

Ill be there, its only 1 mile for me :)

7294 Sa Ramon Rd
Dublin, CA 94568

I might be able to make this.

If the sac guys do their meet and greet on a different night I might be able to make that one too. Wait, maybe that would be an incentive to do it on the same night...

i might be able to make it in the cummins as i killed the rear axle in the green xj last weekend at slick rock.

i might be able to make it in the cummins as i killed the rear axle in the green xj last weekend at slick rock.

I thought you were doing boards? What obstacle did you kill it and how?

I thought you were doing boards? What obstacle did you kill it and how?

we camped at boards. friday we ran deer valley, saturday slick rock.
i broke 4 ring gear bolts & had the other 6 come loose. banged up the arb carrier & tore off the copper air line. it is all fixable with some work on my lathe & some new parts from arb.

boatwrench, any chance i can talk you into a parts train?
i have 4 wheels that need to get up to the sebastapole (i think) area.

Tim,

The recipient pick up on Saturday?

If you need me to I can drive Rightseatsis' Tahoe. If the parts train isn't happening I will drive my beater commuter. Please LMK.

Tom

Last edited:
Tim,

The recipient pick up on Saturday?

If you need me to I can drive Rightseatsis' Tahoe. If the parts train isn't happening I will drive my beater commuter. Please LMK.

Tom

can you pm your number?

Back