• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charlotte Area Meet and Greet

looks like it might be nice to have a few extra chairs so ill bring some just in case. my disc game at one point was good, then i went off to APP State where there is no course near by and it went to ..... well it went down hill lol.

Sounds just like my game. Everybody else is on the course, and i'm fishing my disc out of the damn forest lol.

Hey, better than wading in a pond in the middle of February for a disc. :anon:

looks like it might be nice to have a few extra chairs so ill bring some just in case. my disc game at one point was good, then i went off to APP State where there is no course near by and it went to ..... well it went down hill lol.

Yeah I knew a guy that was fighting really hard to get a course up there. Now he is on some kind of pro tour, recently played on the streets of downtown Asheville. Chairs sound like a good idea now.

Ever seen a disk take an immediate 90 degree turn in either direction?

Yeah, never found the blasted talented SOB.:flamemad:

No not really, unless it had help from some evil tree.

Never played it but assume its just a frisbee, throwing it at pre determined targets.

Bingo..and the golf aspect comes in as there are certain par's for each hole.

Our rules have always been take the par for that hole and triple it.

May or may not be there, if I do come I will be sure to pick up something to contribute. Will bring my camera also, though its nothing special, and I won't claim they will be good pictures lol. If I come Ill be riding with 01greenxjsport.

lol well actually if you go you will be riding with 98xjclassic cause im bumming a ride from him too lol i need a job really bad :(

Getting closer guys....for all the "maybe's", how's it looking? Trying to get a better idea of how many to expect.

Getting closer guys....for all the "maybe's", how's it looking? Trying to get a better idea of how many to expect.

Wife's van puked tranny fluid on the rents driveway. So right now I'm trying to get that sorted out. In other words, NOT TO GOOD! :(

Wife's van puked tranny fluid on the rents driveway. So right now I'm trying to get that sorted out. In other words, NOT TO GOOD! :(

Even more of a reason to take a "sanity day" and come chow down on some burgers and dogs.

Even more of a reason to take a "sanity day" and come chow down on some burgers and dogs.

Yea well the rental I got the wife has to go back on Sunday assuming I get the van fixed by then. :mad:

It's all good dude...I know what it's like to have a big problem come up last minute. No worries if you're not able to make it....i'll let it slide THIS TIME..:)

Back