• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End Meet and Greet - Aug 7th 3pm!! See first post for details!!!

What day works better for you

• Aug 6th

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Aug 7th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • another weekend

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should get a more definate list of who is going and how manu they are bringing so we know how much to bring

Do we want to do a potluck style dinner?
Well BBQ was the plan right? Is it going to be funded by the chapter?
Wouldn't be much if we all chipped in.

We should get a more definate list of who is going

Then multiply it by 30% because that's about how many actually showed last time lol.

I'm out, I'll be at work. Have fun everyone!

So sence Nobody is saying they will be there I am coming so is my Dad he used to be (CherokeeChuck) and my Buddy Jd with his rig sizematters :greensmok

My family and I will be there!

i will be there with or without the jeep. and might have a friend or 2 with me

So wil the RTI ramp be there ? Just wondering because I would like to drive on it if not cool I really hope more people come out. :greensmok
Also if you need I have a butt load of brickets beause I bbq all the time at home I have a small webber I can bring :flame:

Last edited:
So wil the RTI ramp be there ? Just wondering because I would like to drive on it if not cool I really hope more people come out. :greensmok
Also if you need I have a butt load of brickets beause I bbq all the time at home I have a small webber I can bring :flame:

I'd say no on the RTI ramp I haven't heard anything back about hauling it.

I'll probably stay home and run my brake lines instead o_O

4WP never got back to me about taking it. The assistant manager said it shouldn't be a problem...but the manager never gave a final go. I'm sure if someone really wants to get it someone can call and ask again.

Only trick after that is getting it...Brian's trailer is at my house, and I can't be there to help him retrieve it.

4WP never got back to me about taking it. The assistant manager said it shouldn't be a problem...but the manager never gave a final go. I'm sure if someone really wants to get it someone can call and ask again.

Only trick after that is getting it...Brian's trailer is at my house, and I can't be there to help him retrieve it.

Sorry guys I've kinda dropped the ball on this, with working 16+ hours a day i just haven't had time to follow up on anything including family.

Scott,thanks for getting in touch with 4WP, if the manager isn't following up there isn't anything we can do about that!

AI - thanks for saying you would haul it!

I still hope people can make it out

well sideshow jonesinxj and i are the only ones who showed up.

Bummer. Sounds like the north end isn't as strong as it once was.

i propose another one on the 27th or 28th

Back