• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Sway Bar Club......

waxer said:
calm down people...
seriously... this also wasnt meant to turn into a advertisement for the antirock bar. is it awesome? yes. do most of us run it? no. this thread is about if you run a sway bar or not. a simple yes or no will suffice.

black sheep is the group you dont want to be a part of, at least thats the idea.... :cheers:

Im not trying to advertise at all, Sorry if it came off that way. Thats why i said "and others like it". I was just tryin to point out the advatage of using a sway bar. No hard feelings on my side..

RE 5.5 long arm with factory sway and RE disconnects....Works for me...

No sway bar....Well no mounting points for it anymore...

Edit: RE- 4.5 inch coils and a 1 in spacer....

Keep the Antirock on a Wrangler or the rear of a desert truck....they work better there.

tcm glx said:
Alright guys, Jim had an excellent idea of figuring out here who runs no sway....

I do, with a set of Jeepspeed Deaver coils....

Who else? and what coils are you running......

Just a thought, the idea would've been better with a poll attatched to the post :p

FWIW, I run my front sway FO' SHO' on the street, or else I got serious body roll without it. Rusty's 5" coils are super low on the spring rate. Makes for sucky ride on the whoops (even with bilstein 5125s valved pretty hard), but nice in the rocks when I disconnect.

No sway bar, w/some random blown out 6" coils. But, I DO want a swaybar up front, just don't have any mounting points....

Who needs sway bars????? 4.5" RC coils..

i ran 3.5" with coil spacers and no sway! really scary on windy days!

Back