• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nice day

Lou said:
You know...half the people on this board aren't gonna know what a blackfoot, jefferson airplane, or a molly hatchet are......yah damn hippie! :D

I'm a hippie too... but i like a twist of heavy metal in with it some diecast or kill switch engage.. if you like metal you shold try em if you havent already..

casm said:
It's been a windows-down, Ramones... Oh, and Flogging Molly, which is great for confusing the hell out of people at the stoplight :D
who would have thought some old people have good taste.

Nice day + Good tunes + Cruising in my Jeep = A damn fine weekend
As for the tunes, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion and The Dire Straits.

theslacker said:
Nice day + Good tunes + Cruising in my Jeep = A damn fine weekend
As for the tunes, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion and The Dire Straits.
wow you canadians have even better taste...in music that is

Ramsey said:
who would have thought some old people have good taste.

Of course we do... Our era made the music that you young 'uns ape :D

Blink 182, (recent) Green Day, etc. - it ain't the same. Nu-Metal is wheezy boy band crap with a fuzzbox laid over it, and what passes for punk today was what we just called 'rock' 20 years ago.

(Proof that I'm getting older - I forgot to respond to this last night.)

GSequoia said:
Nice day here too - too bad I'm just kicking back trying to let my back heal so I'm all ready for the trail maintenance!

The whipping was too much for ya?

Back