• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NH Meet and Greet Trail Cutting Party August 8th

x2 :)

Saw this so I'd figure I'd let ya know :) ...Sandown is probably about an hour from ya, from Weare you'd just go down 114 to 101 to 93 and he'd be a couple exits down and east of there. I'm also about an hour from you guys FWIW, in Dracut MA. A couple who's in my local club live right in Weare as well, I'll let them know about this date and see if they'd like to stop in as well. Roy's the president of our club and Tammy is on the BOD of the NEA, so they're both pretty consistently busy, but I know if they have the availability on their schedule they'd like to meet up I'm sure.

Thanks for the info. I really need to learn where things are in NH being that I will be living there soon. I am looking fwd to meeting your friends. If the 8th dosen't work for them we can figure something else out.

Anytime. I forget their exact address but IIRC when I told Tammy you guys were moving there and showed the listing that was posted, she said it was right down the street. Good luck with the move, and be sure to post up if/when you guys need a hand with getting settled in. If I'm able I'd be willing to lend a hand :)

Thanks for the offer. John will be up there full time starting the beginning of August. The earliest I would be up there would be end of Sept. but I don't know yet.

good plan

It's on my calendar!

Glad to hear you found something close. 35min isn't a bad commute. I'll have to get my Jeep going again so I can take the "alternate" directions next time I come down. I'm still wondering if my car could have made that... :laugh3:

It's on my calendar!

Glad to hear you found something close. 35min isn't a bad commute. I'll have to get my Jeep going again so I can take the "alternate" directions next time I come down. I'm still wondering if my car could have made that... :laugh3:

Glad to hear you are coming, looking fwd to seeing you again. I think your car could have made it but it would have been an interesting ride! :)

We are looking fwd to it as well! Can't wait to meet some new people and chill with old friends! :)

Everyone who posted up in this thread that they were coming recieved a pm this morning with more details. If you didn't get one or anyone else is interested in coming, post up here.

Hmm. So, I found out I'll be working at 4pm on the 8th. Which is a good thing, because it means some OT $$ for Mr. Jeepy...however, it also puts a damper on this :( I might make an appearence for a few hours, 11-2 or something, but I wouldn't be able to stay any later. We'll see how it's looking for me as the day gets closer. For now I'd say my status is borderline...

Well I just found out that I have my finals on the 18th, instead of 13th, so there is a possibility I might attend since I won't have a ton of studying to do that weekend.

I won't be able to decide until later in the week. If I did it would have to be in my stock Jeep, (I know there wouldn't be any wheeling anyway) since the brakes went out on the other Jeep.

Whoa, Mark's gonna make it to an "event" that I won't? I'm slackin...

:D

Back