• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NH Meet and Greet Trail Cutting Party August 8th

I've got it marked on my calendar, just gotta make sure I'm not working that day. Oh, and make sure the heep is back in one piece :rolleyes:.

I don't know how much wheeling there will actually be, but you are welcome to come hang out, eat, and get your hands dirty.

we'll get an early start for you!! :D :D

What time did you guys want to get this thing started then? I will just plan for what ever time you guys want to start showing up.

Andy and Sean, you guys are always welcome to come up. Just let me know when you want to wheel. I will probably have another meet and greet or trail-ride in the late fall so keep an eye out. I will be living up there full-time as of August 8th so it will be time to start exploring!

Andy and Sean, you guys are always welcome to come up. Just let me know when you want to wheel. I will probably have another meet and greet or trail-ride in the late fall so keep an eye out. I will be living up there full-time as of August 8th so it will be time to start exploring!

Sounds good to me, I know Nick is game to go anywhere any time and I will see about draging Matt out of the short bus he calls a sail boat. :pirateflaFall sounds good I havent been up anywhere up in that area since I was a little kid.

Wish i could make it up and help out, be good to see everyone again. Looks like i'll be in SC around that timeframe again.

:bawl:

And i'm due for a NH visit.. been too long. Maybe i'll stop in come the change of colors.

Wish i could make it up and help out, be good to see everyone again. Looks like i'll be in SC around that timeframe again.

:bawl:

And i'm due for a NH visit.. been too long. Maybe i'll stop in come the change of colors.

You are always welcome John. Let me know if you seem to find yourself meandering up our way. :wave:

I can bump it up to 11am, but I may not be getting up there until late the night before so I need a little time to unpack and get situated... It states light until like 8pm in August so that will give us 8 or 9 usable hours.
I was just busting ya! :D
we'll get an early start for you!! :D :D
We could...
What time did you guys want to get this thing started then? I will just plan for what ever time you guys want to start showing up.
We don't want to intrude, I can surly understand if you want to sleep in a few hours. It's still a few weeks away, but I'm game for anytime.

Andy, Sean and John, to bad you can't make it up it'd be fun hanging out with ya'll again!

I'm only down in Sandown so I'm not far at all. If you ever want some help with cutting or anything I'm free almost every Saturday. Just PM me anytime if you need a hand.

I'm only down in Sandown so I'm not far at all. If you ever want some help with cutting or anything I'm free almost every Saturday. Just PM me anytime if you need a hand.

Thanks for the offer. Where is Sandown near? Are you coming on the 8th? Hope we can meet soon.

Melissa :)

Thats great, thanks!! We'll have to see how the fall goes, we have a milestone coming up this fall....Amy is starting 1st grade. I know we would love to get up there and hang out with you guys for a weekend though, hopefully we can make it work.

Thats great, thanks!! We'll have to see how the fall goes, we have a milestone coming up this fall....Amy is starting 1st grade. I know we would love to get up there and hang out with you guys for a weekend though, hopefully we can make it work.

I hope you can make it work too! We will be married for a year in the fall! Time flies. If you don't make it in the fall you will have to come up at some point.

Sean, Nick, Leslie, and Matt you guys will have to come up as well. We will miss you.

Check it out!!! My first post in RED!!!!! I did it!! This meet and greet pushed me.
I'm so excited that we have XJ activity in my neck of the woods!!!
I wave and wave at XJer's and I get the funniest looks, but now I can meet people like me that suffer from XJLD (XJ Loving Disorder)
Wa Whoo!!!!

We don't want to intrude, I can surly understand if you want to sleep in a few hours. It's still a few weeks away, but I'm game for anytime.

x2 :)

Thanks for the offer. Where is Sandown near? Are you coming on the 8th? Hope we can meet soon.

Melissa :)

Saw this so I'd figure I'd let ya know :) ...Sandown is probably about an hour from ya, from Weare you'd just go down 114 to 101 to 93 and he'd be a couple exits down and east of there. I'm also about an hour from you guys FWIW, in Dracut MA. A couple who's in my local club live right in Weare as well, I'll let them know about this date and see if they'd like to stop in as well. Roy's the president of our club and Tammy is on the BOD of the NEA, so they're both pretty consistently busy, but I know if they have the availability on their schedule they'd like to meet up I'm sure.

Last edited:
It's by Chester, Derry, Hampstead area. I'll be going to school in Manchester coming this fall so I'll be up that way everyday too.

It's by Chester, Derry, Hampstead area. I'll be going to school in Manchester coming this fall so I'll be up that way everyday too.

Cool, I am going to be working at Parkland Medical Center in Derry... Took me about 35 minutes to get there from our house.

Wait are you going to be doing at Parkland, I used to talk to a girl at school who works there and I go the ER sometimes in the winter after snowboarding. Got some dumb friends and big jumps

I am an ER Nurse so you must implore you to keep dumb friends off big jumps as it creates more work for me :lecture:

consider it job security ;)

Back