• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NH Meet and Greet Trail Cutting Party August 8th

damn it looks like flash vid is blocked at work, will have to view from home

upon further investagation, it turns out the PS rear corner of the unibody is even more outta shape then i originally thought. at first i jsut thought it was a little dimpling of the sheetmetal at the bottom corners of the window frame. In the pictures, the rear door and PS of the hatch are in the correct positions, but everything inbetween the two is about 1/2-3/4" higher. when closed, the door is being forced upward in order to fit and align. theres also a larger then normal gap between the top of the door and the roof/diprail above it. i guess this is what i get for dropping of a 3' ledge and onto the very corner of the bumper, which by the way kicked ass and is still perfectly straight. i think if the glass hadnt broken earlier, it might have at that point.

5bs0zo.jpg

2ephtlz.jpg

4h8lk3.jpg

1zyeyhh.jpg

haha very good Ross, very good. :D

upon further investagation, it turns out the PS rear corner of the unibody is even more outta shape then i originally thought. at first i jsut thought it was a little dimpling of the sheetmetal at the bottom corners of the window frame. In the pictures, the rear door and PS of the hatch are in the correct positions, but everything inbetween the two is about 1/2-3/4" higher. when closed, the door is being forced upward in order to fit and align. theres also a larger then normal gap between the top of the door and the roof/diprail above it. i guess this is what i get for dropping of a 3' ledge and onto the very corner of the bumper, which by the way kicked ass and is still perfectly straight. i think if the glass hadnt broken earlier, it might have at that point.

5bs0zo.jpg

2ephtlz.jpg

4h8lk3.jpg

1zyeyhh.jpg

LOL... you did the easy part, now the hard part is making the drivers side match!!!!:D:D

I managed to put matching roofline damage on Melissa's Jeep. I did the drivers side on the way out and passenger side on the way back :spin1:

just keep wheelin it hard ross, and it will look like my blue jeep

Yeah, so I think my axe is still somewhere along Buggy Rocks. But don't worry, I'll get it when I return to conquer those damn rocks and trees.

I walked both trails yesterday and today and did not see your axe out there. I did mark the trails better using surveyor's tape. Maybe I will have some paragon like signs made up to mark trails / obstacles.

when is next opportunity to thrash some jeeps?
im DYING to have some fun.

We may have something in October, keep your eyes peeled.

Back