• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New chapter name nominations /suggestions and discusion thread!

Ecomike said:
Yes!

Oh and white too, that makes it Red, White and Blue!:sunshine:

Of course if we went with Red River it would need to blue!:jester:

How about a light blue or a gray color with lettering in Red with a white XJ.

And no OK will only just have this chapter because they were deeded over to us by the Midwest Chapter, so now the Oklahoma territory is part of the Lousiana/Texas chapter.

@#$%:flamemad: OKLATEX didn't make the cut. LOL

South Central sounds like it ought to be in Los Angeles, not here in Texas/Lousiana/Oklahoma.

An old saying I heard over and over while in Korea...Captain Condom says wrap that rascal!:laugh3:

BIgDaddyChia said:
Should our colors be blue or red

So if we pick red will we be picking fights with the MWC or are their colors okay by us?

Wait I got kicked out if the MWC? Crap:confused1

goodburbon said:
Actually they just surrendered you without much of a fight, I guess you are just of no strategic importance to them.

Sounds like none of the Oklahoma members were of any "strategic importance" to them. MWC was only interested in those in and around the Windy City area if that was where they had meetings and events.

Rather drown in the Rio Grande than Lake Michigan anyway.

mikeforte said:
Sounds like none of the Oklahoma members were of any "strategic importance" to them. MWC was only interested in those in and around the Windy City area if that was where they had meetings and events.

Rather drown in the Rio Grande than Lake Michigan anyway.

You cant drown in river that has no water.

goodburbon said:
not if the teacup is dry
Good point but if you think the Rio Grande is dry then you need to come see it. Definitely not dry I'll assure you.
Point is I've been to Chicago and would rather die here in Texas than up there.

goodburbon said:
I know I am in Louisiana and it's late coming but I have no problem with TXXJA. Just occured to me.

Sounds like the best suggestion so far. Not sure I understand how it ties the three states together but I like it.

mikeforte said:
Sounds like the best suggestion so far. Not sure I understand how it ties the three states together but I like it.

We could always just annex them.

Back