• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 SEC Election Nomination Thread

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Posting this a little early since I may not be around the computer much tomorrow. Here are the rules for the upcoming voting:

1. Official nominations start 1 Nov and voting starts 15 Nov and runs through 30 Nov.
  2. Each term is for 2 years.
  3. You MUST have been a Member (red letters) for at least a year before you can hold office.
  4. You MUST be a Member to nominate someone.
  5. You MUST be a Member to vote.

Please consult with those members you would like to nominate for office to make sure they want to run.

A nomination will need to be made, then seconded and then accepted by the the nominated person.

Three positions need to be filled in the SEC: President, Vice President, and Treasurer. Multiple nominations for each position are encouraged.

No frivolous posting in this thread please. Keep it strictly to nominations, seconds, and acceptances. All non-topic posts will be deleted. Please begin a new thread if you have any questions for any of the candidates. To those who accept nominations, it's a good idea to start an "about me" thread to let the chapter know who you are and why you'd like to be elected for that position. Q&A's can be done in those threads.

This process is important as those elected will lead the chapter for the next two years. Please take this seriously.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM myself or StumpXJ.

:patriot:

I nominate Tim "UNCC_99xj" for President. :)

I would also like to nominate Andy "Lowrange2" for vice president.

I second the nomination for Andy "Lowrange2" Bagwell for Vice President.

Tim, Andy and Dirk, I sure hope you guys win!

Abstain don't stand NO chance!!!!

I think we will have a good crew lined up for the next two years.

Don't forget the SEC's own Mark "High2by" is running for the DAL position in the National election.

Also our very own Ed "PacificEd" Robbins is running for Recorder in the National Election. He has a tough adversary too...

Go Vote!!!

I know it was a hard-fought race and I'd like to welcome the new losers.......uh, I mean....winners to the SEC BOD!

Back