• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nashville Area Meet N Greet

Also if your jeep is drivable and has gas that is encouraged as well. We havn't had the jeeps together in a while either. I haven't see Mark's with that giant Naxja decal. I'll be driving black Annie there.

Really? No one wants to hang with other naxja enthusiasts? Please don't make me go to tnjeeps.com.

Whatever you do, stay away from tnjeeps. The head mod there is a nazi, and will ban you if you mention another forum.
I've been on jeepsandwrenches.com some lately, which is where the tnjeeps folks went when they got tired if his crap, lol.

Anyway, I'm down for a M&G, although I sold my Xj to Kevin...
So yeah, put me on the list.

Last edited:
Glad to be seeing you this weekend Eric!

Brian
Dirk
Mark
Ed
Eric

Brian
Dirk
Mark - wife
Ed - wife
Eric
Travis - wife

I'll be in my Jeep, let me clarify, my white Jeep. I seem to have several in the driveway nowadays…

I drove it to work today, it's been a couple weeks since it's had it's leggs stretched. I got several weird looks, especially from the lowered Honda I pulled up behind. I may have gotten a little closer than normal, I wanted to see if I could make him disappear from sight. He was watching me very intently in his side mirror as my bumper inched closer to his rear window. It was funny, for me anyway……:eyes:

Brian
Dirk - kids
Mark - wife
Ed - wife
Eric
Travis - wife

Welcome, Travis! This is a great site, with a wealth of information, and great people!

Mark and I help corrupt.....I mean educate him daily. He's addicted.

Church street toots. Better parking and not as busy. Questions call 615556 seven eight five six.

Had a great time seeing and visiting with everyone this afternoon. Toot's is always great but it helps when you read the meeting location thoroughly. To many of us who have lived near the 'Boro, there is only one Toot's and it is on Broad St. I do like the Church St. location as it has more parking and had room for our group. Good call Brian!

We need to do this again soon.

Back