• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nashville Area Meet N Greet

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've spent too much time working and because it's cold way too much time indoors. We haven't had a meet n greet in a while for this area. I'm proposing a meet n greet this month. It's been a while since I've seen some Naxja crew. I'm open for any remaining weekend this month. Anyone else interested?

Really? No one wants to hang with other naxja enthusiasts? Please don't make me go to tnjeeps.com.

Pick a date and time and lets see who can make it.

I should be game for a get together. My XJ needs to be driven.

Where were you thinking about meeting?

Oh yeah, I'll try to get Mark to come too.

Ooops, I forgot you. Do you have an XJ?

Is everyone available 02/22? This would be a week from Saturday. Maybe 1PM somewhere for lunch? I'm thinking maybe Murfreesboro Toots on Church Street? Let me know if anyone can do this or if anyone has any other ideas of a place to go.

Mmmmm, Toot's.

Great! Toots in Murfreesboro on Church Street February 22, 2014. Is 12:30 ok with everyone?

Back from the dead….

I'll be there.

I'm planning on it, but it may be a day of game decision based on if Suz needs to show property or finalize a contract from her Friday showing.

How many total do we have so far? Feel free to add names.

Me
Dirk
Mark
Ed?

Brian
Dirk
Mark
Ed

Are wives/gf invited or is this a manly thing?

I hope it's ok if my wife shows up….I mean somebodies got to pay for my meal….

I was wanting to join y'all but looks like I'll be at the in laws in knoxville for the weekend. I'll try to watch on here and make it to any other upcoming local events though!

Yes. Wives and family are encouraged as well. Mine will not be joining. She has a previous engagement. I'm gonna try and get Glenn to go as well.

Back