• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My train wreck.

I believe he said he would punch you in the balls :D

cool man, the house is worth it!!!

Let me know if you need a good lender or real estate agent(I can ask my mom to hook you up)

Thanks man. I am using the same realtor my parents and brother used when they bought their houses out here. Great guy.

Lender is still up in the air as I can't get preapproved until I get my 15k of remaining tool debt taken care of...

ouch bro, well....JAM ON IT!

here is a good lender. Lilly, she works allot with "special situations"
I would see what she says
660-6374 Let her know Anthony sent you and she will get you going

ouch bro, well....JAM ON IT!

here is a good lender. Lilly, she works allot with "special situations"
I would see what she says
660-6374 Let her know Anthony sent you and she will get you going

Yeah, it's not a bad situation, just time consuming. 15k remaining isn't bad considering I've paid off the other 30k in the past 3 years. ;) I got some 0 interest 24month loans to pay off the high interest tool vendors, so my payments will be manageable in addition to a mortgage.

Cool, I'll give her a call as soon as my last loan get finalized and I'm ready to proceed to the next step. :)

ready to sell me yer axles yet? :D
Well. The front at least? Maybe we could work a trade :thumbup:

Last edited:
independently wealthy? who? i need to meet that guy! im friggen broke!

you just have nice parts, and i want them :D

Haha, you're still a damn vulture.

Soon as it warms up and I can quit my second job I'll be good to finish it. Planning to use the fuel savings from the bike to get the turd driving. Probably gonna get rid of the DD XJ, come fall, too.

Why ditch the dd in fall when you need it? If you're gonna ditch it, do so when you can use the bike.aka summertime.

It's going bye-bye in June... Selling it to my little brother for his first car, and then the parents are paying for me to put a new engine in it for him. By then this black Jeep will be done and DD-able (well, it'll be good enough to get me to/from work on a daily basis for the cold months).

Wanna ride tomorrow? I'm off...

Back