• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC's Redbird Cleanup - Mark Your Calendars!

Ok got em uploaded!

S7300607.jpg

Neal looking surprisingly happy after beating on the Xterra!
S7300605.jpg

What? I can't hear you speak up!
S7300600.jpg

Watch the rear window.

The rest are here: http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z89/GLi8v/Clean up/

Well, guys. I'll tell you, that was the best fun I've ever had wrecking any one of my vehicles. The company we keep is outstanding. You guys are turning into extended family. :thumbup: I'm sad to confrim what Flexd and GoSlowGetStuck have already said. I didn't make it home under my own power. I however, do have one of the best friends I could ask for who was more than willing to trailer my Heep the extra 100 miles from his place to mine and drive the 100 miles back with an empty trailer.

I can't say thank you enough to Rev, Hale, IllXJ Jim and everyone else for their help, advice, compassion and all around great company. The fire side chats were sweet and I really enjoyed Rev's cigar he gave me.

I'll take some time and get her fixed so I can come on out again sometime, maybe even the fall clean-up. I look forward to seeing you all, and hopefully more, next time! :wave1:

Mine is retired from trail 21 for a little while but i'm down for another badlands run sometime so you and Brad and Neal could come. I can always have an open seat for you man! My next run is looking like some to badlands is looking like sometime early next month when my buddy Russ gets home from Iraq. He is itching to beat the snot out of his XJ!

Mine is retired from trail 21 for a little while but i'm down for another badlands run sometime so you and Brad and Neal could come. I can always have an open seat for you man! My next run is looking like some to badlands is looking like sometime early next month when my buddy Russ gets home from Iraq. He is itching to beat the snot out of his XJ!

Neal says he's ready as soon as he fixes his window. I could use a new header panel but I might not get to that for a while. Either way give me a shout and we'll make a Badlands run, fixed or not. Hopefully Josh and I can make a couple junkyard runs in the next few months and get his rig fixed up. I'd like to make it back to Redbird soon as well, but maybe we'll skip trail 21 :D Unless we have a chainsaw!

Neal says he's ready as soon as he fixes his window. I could use a new header panel but I might not get to that for a while. Either way give me a shout and we'll make a Badlands run, fixed or not. Hopefully Josh and I can make a couple junkyard runs in the next few months and get his rig fixed up. I'd like to make it back to Redbird soon as well, but maybe we'll skip trail 21 :D Unless we have a chainsaw!

Right on man! My buddy gets back from Iraq at the end of this month so he will be ready to go shortly after. Another buddy with an XJ and I think one of their buddys with an MJ will probably go too. I'll post up when we plan on going!

I do have a chainsaw! It could use some bar and chain lube and a sharpening, but it could work in fine style. I understand everyone's hesitance if you still say no. :doh: Anyway, I would be down with going with everyone to another run just without my rig. I don't care who I ride shotty with, but I'm down.

I do have a chainsaw! It could use some bar and chain lube and a sharpening, but it could work in fine style. I understand everyone's hesitance if you still say no. :doh: Anyway, I would be down with going with everyone to another run just without my rig. I don't care who I ride shotty with, but I'm down.

As long as i don't have a co-pilot there is a seat open for you Josh! :cheers:

Those are mine. They're great winch gloves. I would like to have them back at some point. Just keep them in your Jeep. We'll meet again. :D

Last edited:
when I see "sheep wool" and "palms" in the same sentence, for some reason I expect "velcro" to be part of the equation....especially if they belong to Hale :D

when I see "sheep wool" and "palms" in the same sentence, for some reason I expect "velcro" to be part of the equation....especially if they belong to Hale :D

:roflmao: That hale and his sheep! :D

Wow looks like you guys ran into some trouble down there.What trail were you running to get all the damage?

I'll be down there this weekend for our trail clean-up. (Indy ORV trail 27)

Wow looks like you guys ran into some trouble down there.What trail were you running to get all the damage?

I'll be down there this weekend for our trail clean-up. (Indy ORV trail 27)
21 its not really to hard unless its slick. It is just tight we bypassed the trees of death and got most of our damage in that section.

Back