• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC's Redbird Cleanup - Mark Your Calendars!

I offered up my chaisaw to Adam if he is still gonna make it, I won't be making this one.

I will either bring my chainsaw or Brian's.

Plan on rolling into Redbird Saturday morning.

Sounds like I'll have MWC T's @ this event.

Tenative pricing is $10 for adult sizes, $5 for kiddo sizes. That's just a guess on pricing but that should be a very close estimate. These will be available at Redbird and nowhere else until it's posted. So, Please be patient!

We need to invistage a good way to sell these online. The BOD is discussing how to accomplish this.

Haha yeah. It'll get tested down Trail 0 and nothing else. I just ordered a 4" lift tonight, so it'll be ready for more soon.

Anybody have an open shotgun? My XJ's steering box is shot and I don't trust it to drive there, wheel and drive home.

My brother is 50/50 about being able to make it. If not you are welcome to ride with me. I will know tomorrow sometime. Give me a call tomorrow evening.

Anybody have an open shotgun? My XJ's steering box is shot and I don't trust it to drive there, wheel and drive home.

My buddy is supposed to be riding his Harley down saturday to ride with me but if he doesn't I have an open seat. Of course the backseat will be empty too! :D

I may make an appearance, depends on work. If all else fails I may see you at Wampler. Byron, if you are still interested, I will bring homemade discos. Any other parts can be brought as well.
Brian

Bring your rubber boots boys, it's gonna be muddy! 5" of rain in the last few days will have turned the park into one giant mudhole.

Brian - I got my homemade discos to work, but thanks anyway!

Bring your rubber boots boys, it's gonna be muddy! 5" of rain in the last few days will have turned the park into one giant mudhole.

Lovely.....

What about the girls?

Trail maintenance was very constructive today and we got alot accomplished. The "death trees" were not cut down. We did find a suitable bypass to avoid them. We decided that it was in the best interest of the park if we left them be. We would like to place signs to mark the bypass. It's kind of obvious but signs would be good. There was a couple of trees (one of which was dead) that were removed to clear the bypass. It's still a pretty tight squeeze but much better then we found it. I know I picked up some trash here and there all day. I'm not sure how much we ended up picking up total.

As for the wheeling......not such a grand day. It wasn't near as sloppy as what we were expecting byt, I think everyone that attended broke something. We had another guy attempt to drive through a tree @ 15mph. Yeah, not pretty.......I have video.:D A Redbird trip would not be complete without broken glass. This time, it was Nissan flavored glass. Some form of body damage was had on all vehicles involved. Some worse than others. I have several pics/videos to upload sometime. not sure when I'll get to it.

Thanks to all that helped! It was good to see some others faces!

Ya it was nice meeting you all. And here are some of my pics.

2009_0530redbird5-30-090030-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090025-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090029-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090026-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090023.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090035-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090036-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090037-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090038-1.jpg

2009_0530redbird5-30-090048-1.jpg

You can see the rest here http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww63/cabjeepster/redbird5-30-09/

Back