• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Fall Cleanup - November 12, 2016

Should have shaved it.
8a46fe2fd84fe671abc99e36983e03d2.jpg
d5cde70d66dd98f83b311ef4069e2ee3.jpg
032296b8a51eb6ce1e2afb9076eb08b0.jpg
f5024ae2e63ca5438f9872bfb885b149.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Regarding the campfire fuel mileage conversation...

The RV got 8.39 mpg with the jeep on the trailer at 65-75mph

mac 'this Cummins ain't making no fuel' gyvr

Holy Cow what a good time. Thanks to all the sponsors, members, and any one who helped me.

What I had: a ****in great time

What I learned: bring a coffee maker, XJ's are awesome even in almost stock form, camaraderie is almost cooler than wheeling

What I regret: not bringing a camera and not at least trying the notch JR made look easy.

What I don't regret: not trying to follow you guys on trail 27

cant't wait till march

Again thanks to everyone I had a blast

Last edited:
Great meeting you Chuck! I agree, i ahouldve tried that notch as well. Overall a great trip, and once again Kenny saved my ass before i headed home

What are you talking about? Trail 27 was a blast ;)

Come to think of it I have been involved in most of the big carnage there.

Brennen's rig got trashed trying to follow me, sean can't follow directions so he rolled.....there have been some other goodies but brennen's CF has by far been one of the most fun afternoons there.

Maybe if I had Ram assist. It wouldn't have happened. Lol still a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally getting a minute to sit down and get caught up from this trip. It was a great time. We had 10 Jeeps on the trail with us to pick up the trash on trail 21...which is now trail 3 or 6 or something. Always 21 in our hearts.

The morning run went without much excitement. The steep left downhill turn was managed well by all. We got through the trail rather quickly. We stopped for lunch at the pavilion and took turns sitting on the bench we (the MWC) donated in memory of Flex. Andy then provided some entertainment in the rock garden. After a stuck and a mild break, he got patched up and we went to the power line and crawled the off camber flex your stuff out valley. JR did some body work on his mint ZJ.

Then 7 of us went to trail 27. We went there because Andy wanted to do some hard wheeling and the group said, here's the map, lead us.

So he did and I got to use my winch, strap, and snatch block. All of them more than once. It was some the toughest wheeling I've ever done at Redbird...and it was after lunch. There was one point where I almost rolled...and ran over Ben. It was a good time, tho a little more than most of us were expecting...except Andy...he wanted to wheel the hard stuff.

Chuck and Kegger made their first trip with NAXJA, it was good to meet them and put faces with names (I should remember now at winterfest registration).

Good campfire fun as well.

Thanks to everyone who came, I had a blast.

mac 'here kitty kitty' gyvr

Back