• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab naxja event next Oct

Re: 2013 trail run suggestions

I am good with that, we just need Mr Eric on the same page. He will be leading the pack down the road.

sounds good. I have been spending some time looking at some f350s , older ones, on CL jus for this run. and im sure ill find other uses for it.

sounds good. I have been spending some time looking at some f350s , older ones, on CL jus for this run. and im sure ill find other uses for it.

Good stuff, that was 50% of the reason I pick up my dmax. Good luck on the search.

Josh and I are thinking reno friday night, salt lake city saturday night, Moab sunday afternoon.

sounds like a naxja party in our area, sounds awesome. Hey Joe, I talked to Josh today, and he is thinking that we drive to salt lake on saturday, and to MOAB on sunday. maybe we could stop by reno friday night to break up the drive instead of saturday, what are you thoughts on that? that way no single day is full of driving and we get there early on sunday to walk around town and stuff and check things out.

Joe and I booked our spots at Slickrock starting on Monday Oct 7th. Our plan was to leave Sunday and drive from Reno to Salt Lake or outskirts and get a cheap motel (my Bro lives in Lehi so that is where I was planning on stopping). I did a price check and right now motel rooms in that area are around $55 - $58 for two adults / 2 beds. We did not make those reservations as we wanted to wait until closer to the event.

Back