• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab naxja event next Oct

Count me in. We were planning to do Easter Jeep Safari in March but this Oct trip sounds much better. Anybody want to head to Moab by way of Lancaster? We could hit Calico on the way...

Hey Kelly Are you driving jeep or trailering? I have reservations at slickrock from fri to the following sun.

Just booked a campsite for Xjenson and I, hopefully mike1331 will roll with, and my brother, oct5-13th.

Cool Billy. You gonna stay at Slickrock or somewhere a little more comfortable for the family?

Great to hear Billy. See you out there maybe we can caravan

Just booked a campsite for Xjenson and I, hopefully mike1331 will roll with, and my brother, oct5-13th.

Nice. Thanks for taking care of that Jon. I just didn't' have the time or focus before surgery. I feel great and am looking forward to getting home Monday

I don't see why i can't make this. I'm in, i'll be getting towed. If i don't have a tower by then i'll steal a friends or hop on one of jons mules. I like mules.

What! You need to book camp site already? :helpme:
What site do you go to to do that I need to get on it. :sure:

I don't see why i can't make this. I'm in, i'll be getting towed. If i don't have a tower by then i'll steal a friends or hop on one of jons mules. I like mules.

ya and you are crashing with us so dont worry about getting another site

Thank you for the reservation info. I have made reservations for 10/7 to 10/12 at site #158.

spot 135.

I rebooked it through the site, I couldnt find an email from them and they didnt seem to charge my card for the deposit yet.

ya and you are crashing with us so dont worry about getting another site

awesome thanks bud, can't wait. This trip has got me on turbo mode. Should have ample time to get my rig wheeling and bugs all dialed by then. Got a lot done this weekend, I Honed and de-ridged motor and some floor got done under passenger bucket.

037B8DBE-64A9-43C4-8719-30921074582C-146-0000000FD222F9D6.jpg

457A1FBF-8A3A-407F-8C20-1B8E8FD58F50-146-0000000F6F468434.jpg

This will be the trip of the year.

Just got the time off work in the books.

Last edited:
Eric, Craig & myself will be booking are camp spot very soon. I so cant wait for this EPIC trip.

Back