• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab naxja event next Oct

Nice. Wondering where you got the 2 rig trailer? You going to rent it?

We should try to caravan out

Yea we should carvan out. The plan at this point is to leave Sunday morning. I dont know or have a trailer at this point. I think Craig my room mate will have his tow rig. So all i would need is a bumper pull to get behind my Dmax.

It would be great to have a large contingent of Sierra Chapter members in attendance and its good to see some of you committing this early. The 25th was an incredible event and I am so glad I was able to make it. Like Jose put it, this event is truly going to be "EPIC". It is what I am looking forward to most in 2013.

I have to agree with Eric, this will be way cool to have a bunch of sierra chapter guys out there . So rad.

I'm stocked out of my mind to go, and then some because I get to go with some good friends!

My wife the educated word smith says you have a stock jeep or are you stoked to go sorry I'm drunk in Vegas had to have fun on here. See you there in Oct.

Damn, I need to start proof reading sh!t.

Naw, just get drunk in Vegas...

By the way, I just ordered my 33X12.50 Goodyear MT/R's and 10" rims so I'll be better suited for Moab. I knew I wanted the Kevlars, but it took me a month to decide on the 33" size. I'll probably kick myself for not going to 35's, but what is done is done.

Last edited:
Re: 2013 trail run suggestions

Who else is heading out from Reno?

Did Jon talk to you about everyone from Sac crashing at are place? You guys can come up Sat afternoon & we can hit the road early Sunday morning.

I dont know if I did talk to him, but I am sure he is down. we will need to buy a case of monsters and red bulls to make this drive, and some of those pee-while-driving things ive seen online.

I dont know if I did talk to him, but I am sure he is down. we will need to buy a case of monsters and red bulls to make this drive, and some of those pee-while-driving things ive seen online.

Just booked site 133 next to you Jon.. :eyes:

sounds like a naxja party in our area, sounds awesome. Hey Joe, I talked to Josh today, and he is thinking that we drive to salt lake on saturday, and to MOAB on sunday. maybe we could stop by reno friday night to break up the drive instead of saturday, what are you thoughts on that? that way no single day is full of driving and we get there early on sunday to walk around town and stuff and check things out.

sounds like a naxja party in our area, sounds awesome. Hey Joe, I talked to Josh today, and he is thinking that we drive to salt lake on saturday, and to MOAB on sunday. maybe we could stop by reno friday night to break up the drive instead of saturday, what are you thoughts on that? that way no single day is full of driving and we get there early on sunday to walk around town and stuff and check things out.

Good plan my man, i'm in for this
it sounds like you need one of these though
roadbag.jpg

I am good with that, we just need Mr Eric on the same page. He will be leading the pack down the road.

Back