• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab naxja event next Oct

In that case, then id cut the doors. My biggest regret after doing my rocker replacements is not going higher.

I got a trailer set up, All i need is a tow rig.

Well I should have my tow rig by the end of the week. All I have to save is gas money & where see who I am going to crash with (Eric).. Lol

No real details to speak of yet, as the event is a year away.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=294

I found trailer rentals for $220-$350 a week here in Sac.

I have 3 trailers. One is a 2 car flat hauler rated for 16000. It's 37' long total. Another is 16' deck with dove tail & 21' over all it has surge but needs new master cyl. The 3rd is 20' low deck total 25' & has swing down ramp. I may be willing to rent a couple.

Well i just got my tow rig, I will tow my Heep this weekend & see how the tow rig works. I will be ready for Moab very soon.

Count me in. We were planning to do Easter Jeep Safari in March but this Oct trip sounds much better. Anybody want to head to Moab by way of Lancaster? We could hit Calico on the way...

Count me in. We were planning to do Easter Jeep Safari in March but this Oct trip sounds much better. Anybody want to head to Moab by way of Lancaster? We could hit Calico on the way...
Got a 2 vehicle trailer to load my heep on? (=

i was going to train a team of mules to pull my jeep on a sled and ill ride the lead mule in the front of the pack and ill wear a cowboy hat . it might take longer to get there , but best part is that if we run out of food we can BBQ a mule.

i was going to train a team of mules to pull my jeep on a sled and ill ride the lead mule in the front of the pack and ill wear a cowboy hat . it might take longer to get there , but best part is that if we run out of food we can BBQ a mule.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Back