• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

are we going to do a meet and greet for september?

You know we are in. Date? Same place same time? or switch it up? Or trying to put together a wheeling trip? Hmmm lots of new parts to get put on the heep to wheel it...what could those be? guess we will have to have a M & G to show them off :)

Well, it's been a while since I've chimed in. Havn't been wheeling in a couple of months, been working on the XJ. So.. is there a M&G in the near furure, or a wheeling trip?

Where do you guys meet up again and what time?

id like to make one but more than likely i will have the wife and too mini me's along though

lets do a meet and greet for october. I like the idea of the third saturday though. your guys call.

Third Saturday works for us. Same place same time? :cheers:

Third Saturday, the 15th works for me. See you guys there.

If you would like to follow me Rew, its fine with me. We meet at the Bw3's in Vernon Hills.

Third Saturday, the 15th works for me. See you guys there.

If you would like to follow me Rew, its fine with me. We meet at the Bw3's in Vernon Hills.

Crap going to be in the UP....Have fun guys. Unless it gets moved to the 22nd...
BTW... I have some rubicon express fixed length lower control arms with new bushings....make me an offer if you need them. I have no more need for them :)

What the hell?! who's gonna grab a table?!

Move the meet till the 22nd and i will get the table and let you touch my long arms :party:Long arms all the cool kids have them :)

Well I wont make the 22nd if it gets moved, I'll be at Redbird night-wheeling that weekend. :spin1:

Well I wont make the 22nd if it gets moved, I'll be at Redbird night-wheeling that weekend. :spin1:

Well crap was hoping to see you again Phil. Might as well keep it the 15th and i will just have to make the next one.

did you get them arms in okay Jon? Hit my cell when its good for you dude, I got a question. I can make it the 22nd either.

did you get them arms in okay Jon? Hit my cell when its good for you dude, I got a question. I can make it the 22nd either.

Yep went in pretty easy. cutting the stack brackets off was a PIA but other than that they set the axel real nice.

So whats the plan Guys going to do a meet this Saturday or did it happen last week when i was gone?

Back