• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of new folks around THE NORTHWEST lately.

wasserboxer said:
And I must say, THAT is as deadly as a rattlesnake bite!
What can I say, It's good to be the King.
king.gif

DrSockMonkey said:
What can I say, It's good to be the King.
king.gif

Can the king go wheeling on Sunday?

mud1059 said:
Good call Joe - Tricking him into a Home Depot parking lot to make him buy fencing material when he thinks he's going wheelin.
ROFLMFAO!

*edit* I was thinking round 3 on Exit 38 with less stuckage and digging this time

Last edited:
mud1059 said:
Good call Joe - Tricking him into a Home Depot parking lot to make him buy fencing material when he thinks he's going wheelin.
Ha ha ha ha! You are so smart! I would not have come up with that idea :D

Sorry to necro this thread, :skull1:but I've been lurking around the NAXJA forums since 2003-2004 & I thought I'd introduce myself & My Pride & Joy.:sunshine:

We both live in Kent, Washington & She is a Light Blue 1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo with the 4.0L I-6, AW-4 4-Speed Automatic, NP-242 Selec-Trac Transfer Case, Dana 30 Front Axle, Dana 35 Rear Axle, Warrior Products Front & Rear Bumpers, Front Hitch w/Smittybilt XRC8 Winch, Performance Radiator 2-Core(relocated 1.5" forward), Ford Taurus 2-Speed Electric Cooling Fan, New Water Pump & Hoses, Heavy-Duty Tranny Cooler(behind lower front cross-member), Relocated Engine Oil Filter Mount(passenger side firewall) w/Oil Cooler(old location of battery), Rhodes Anti-Pump-Up Valve Lifters, Yella-Terra Rocker Arms, Slightly Over-sized Stainless Steel Valves, New Head for Engine(with 3-angle valve grind & porting & polishing throughout), APN Exhaust Header, Flex Pipe Assembly on Head Tube to Catalytic Converter, Walker OEM Muffler(may go back to a Flowtech Terminator, if replacing Bosch O2 Sensor with Denso or NTK works like said in other forums), Stainless Steel Tail Pipe, Budget 2" Suspension Lift, Home-Built Front & Rear Shock Bar-Pin Eliminators, Rear Class III Towing Hitch, Mastercraft 31x10.5R15 C/T All-Terrains, Fog & Driving Lights purchased from a former employer, Bulldog Alarm System, etc., etc., etc.:repair:

Right now we are unemployed but are working to change that as soon as possible.:tears::bawl::cry:

We hope to see yous all out on the trails & unpaved roads before too long.:wave1::peace:

I appreciate you bringing this thread back from the dead. I loved the memories this brought back for me!!

Welcome to the club and enjoy.

Michael

I dont know if I should go ahead and jump in here since I had started a thread about maybe moving up there soon, but what the hay.

My name is Dick Breakey, as the username states. Im 24. From Texas originally but the last couple years I have lived in Pittsburgh. Just decided to get up and move one day and off to the North Atlantic Chapter I went. Up there is where I bought my first cherokee and started my build on it. Bought it for $340. It was a red 2door AW4/231. Between swapping axles, new floors, wheels, an assortment of new parts and maintenance under the hood(and a bunch of new tools) I had about a grand into it before my lift and tires were planned. Was a week away from ordering parts and thats when my fiance decided to let me in on a little secret, she didnt want to get married anymore. So a couple months after that and when we knew it just wasnt going to work out, I moved back to Texas. I had to sell my jeep and have been without one since then. Ive been on the hunt for a 2door 5speed around here but no luck as everyone that has it has the 2.5 under the hood and I wont buy one of those. Then a while back I met the woman who I am going to move up to Seattle for so because of that, my new purchase will be on hold for a bit. Its hard to drive two vehicles at once haha. Before the jeep I wheeled a full size 99 f150 on 33's. It was a reg cab short bed 5 speed. Went everywhere I pointed it given I didnt do any stuff past a blue or maybe single black. Camped up there all the time and cant wait to get back into that. Especially up there where the views are way better than Texas flat lands haha. I drink, I cook, and I camp. Pretty much three of my four favorite things to do in life.

Thats me in a nutshell. Ill be sure to let yall know when I finally make it up there and when Im ready to buy again. When I do buy again, Ill go red letters once more also. I was red the frist week I joined here and my membership just ended about 10 days ago. So until then, thanks for having me and hopefully Ill get to come out on a ride along before I move. Ive already got 3 more plane tickets paid for for this year with the longest stay being columbus day weekend. Take care yall.

Just moved up to Seattle, brother lives in downtown bellevue. Time for school and some wheeling did a huge trip with the jeep on the way out here from AZ.

My names Brandon I live about 30 min nw of Portland. I'm on my second Cherokee and its a 92 limited with a 2 1/2 inch lift with 31's. I really would like to get out on the trail with you guys one of these times as long as I am home for one.

Hey all. I'm Brian. Located in the Stanwood, WA area. Just purchased my 2nd XJ ('98 w/3" lift on 17" Rubis), and am looking forward to working out some small bugs on the rig, as well as doing some mild mods in the coming months (my DD for now).

Looking forward to meeting some fellow owners!

Missed this thread before. Anyway, I'm Jim up in Juneau, Alaska. Rig is a 98 Cherokee 4.0 Sport that was front-end-totaled so the PO replaced the 98 front with an 89 front. Engine was saved and is strong. Didn't run and had various issues when I picked it up for pennies. Now it runs strong and has very few remaining issues. Needs a lift due to saggy leafs and basically needs a lot of TLC.

IMG_0925.jpg

Back