• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for bumpers Cheap - lanc pa

Bugboy

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys after a long layoff i am somewhat recovered from my surgery and have purchased another XJ. However i am in need of some bumpers. the ones on it will pass insp but are bent to hell. if anyone has recently bought new aftermarket and or have a bumper they want to get rid of cheap please let me know. I have a 94. Located in lancaster pa area. may just run to eichelbergers and see what is there but thought maybe someone might have something.

thanks

Sean

I have stock black front and rear bumpers from my 98 that are in good shape. The front dosn't have the plastic corners, but you would have to change them for 94 anyway.Free

thanks for all the responses already

I have brackets. Hammered How much for the front bumper. Your the closest to me and i think the back i can probably straighten but the front is pretty bad.

yours - just get me one Irish Coffee Monster
java_monster_irish_blend.jpg

You could do HArtlaubs in gettysburg, First Class 4x4 in manheim, or, Crazy Rays u pullit in Edgewood,MD near Bel Air where they have about a dozen to pick from...

Back