• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift kit on its way !!!!

Looks good!

so i had new 3.5inch pro comp rear leafs installed took of old saggy ones with addaleafs
had a also installed a tcase drop and that stoped some of the driveline vibs. however now i have crazy death wobble going on had it aligned by les schwab they suggested track bar so i went to 4wheelparts in lynnwood and the guy there agreed so i had that installed and it didnt change a thing so the guys telling me the lower control arm bushing are shot and that must be it ? anyone else concur im tired of throwing money at it just to not fix it :(

Need to see the specs and what are you calling death wobble and what speed does it do it
A true death wobble will not stop violently shaking till you stop your rig and take off again

Need to see the specs and what are you calling death wobble and what speed does it do it
A true death wobble will not stop violently shaking till you stop your rig and take off again
X2

Death wobble can be caused by many factors :read:

ok so it will start to wobble usually 45-50 mph if i accelerate threw it smooth im usually ok if i stay in that range it starts to wobble very bad or if i hit any kinda bump between 40-50 sometimes even a bump at 60+ will start it wobbling very very bad so bad that the tires cherp and i have to pull over and stop sometimes it wont let me go over 40mph and it starts wobbling bad right away it will go so bad my hood latch popped open ... i took some pics
as you can see my sway bar end links are bent could that actually cause the wobble ? i wouldnt think so .. last pic is lower control arm bushing guy at 4wheel parts said they were shot and he could rotate the front end around 1/4 or more

Wow! I think those bushings NEED to be replaced even if they are not the cause of the death wobble, though I would think that the wobble would be way less with new bushings. A tight front end is a good thing.

I had a really bad death wobble , replaced every piece of the steering and suspension . It was finally cured after putting some more caster in .

Back