• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LEADFOOT OFFROAD MEET AND BBQ!!!

Maybe.

I am hoping Shawn will have a couple of axles available and if so I will be bringing a trailer, so an extra tire would be no problem.

Grrrrr. work and their lack of decision making skills strike again. My Tucson class has been delayed. I'll actually probably be close (Panamint Springs), bit not close enough. Sure wish I could make this.

David Bricker / SYR

That'd be great . . . if we can work out the details. The tire's in Lakeside.

What size is that tire and who has it? Mark? Or someone else?

It is looking like it is time to start making plans to get it into my hands so I bring it on up to the BBQ.

Tire is a 33x12.5 BFG AT. I bought it from sdmikey, and he's holding onto it for me. I'll p.m. him and ask him to coordinate with you, if possible.

Thank you!

I am going.

Taking a trailer to pick up an axle from Shawn. I have a tire I am taking along for Nimrod. I have been trying to reach Hellbent so I can take along an intake for Russ, but no luck there. If someone can get parts to me in Clairemont/Kearny Mesa I am happy to take them along.

Back