• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

le grand retour

souske

NAXJA Forum User
Ok folks, so I am back in SoCal, at least for the winter. Trying to get a Cougar Buttes run set up between now and X-mas. Looks like Dec 3rd-6th is going to be the best bet for not making people choose between this and other events.

Any input from interested parties?
:piratefla

What the hell Sean I drag my a$$ all the way up here so you dont feel alone, then you leave. a-hole =)

hahaha

I think I can make it, sounds like fun do you know what day exactly?

I'm interested, but need to talk to the wife first. I'm pretty sure we are free that weekend and all I need to do is get my new track bar from JeeperJon installed.

Yeah, this weekend for sure. I will be heading up friday morning-noon. Ill find a spot and then text campsite co-ords. Shoot me a PM with your cell. Or just drive around and look for this bad oscar:

IMG_0735.jpg

getting drug by this pile:
IMG_0734.jpg

JeerperJon is still working on my trackbar and the earliest I can pick it up is Saturday so I am out.

I believe I have co-ords, if not my co-pilot will. Anyone that is still planning on attending shoot me a pm with your number. I plan to send out camp co-ordinates, once the site has been selected. I will also try to get them posted in this thread. If you plan to camp be warned I have heard lows of 15-30*F from people that live in the area. Just dont want anyone to have a bad night, as I cant fit everyone inside.

I'm still not sure I'm trying to find someone to go out there with me.....so well see.

Trust me, id like to go but no cash makes for no go. im looking to go back out sometime in Feb or March. Well... definitely for KOH but other than that i don't see myself wheelin anytime soon. Muchos Billes guey!

Back