• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late X-mas XJ Parts or Whole

TUFFXJ said:
Whats left

Transfer case $850
Shocks $80
Rear Drive shaft (Tom Woods shaft)$200
Balistic Steering setup with Trackbar all 7/8 Heims $350
Engine $400 obo
Tranny AX-15 $300 obo
Come on peeps get this stuff outa here

Also have pics of the front bumper that is sorta Avaliable to the first funds..send me your email if you want some pics. Glenn can give a third eye to the quality of the parts

Last edited:
This chit is in great shape guys if i had more money id buy it all :D Thanks again matt cant wait too get this stuff on the jeep

Whats left

Transfer case $850 obo now
Shocks $80 obo
Rear Drive shaft (Tom Woods shaft)$200 obo

Shogun said:
Do you know the date of purchase (manufacture) of the 4Lo kit?

I bought it about a year and a half ago. Is there something specific you are trying to find out?

3.5 rusty leafs with a 1.5 inch lift shackle....Hey when you had this lift on your jeep did it sit level? I got the front on and wow its high i even had me and a buddy sit on the hood too see if the winch and bumper would lower it much would love it if the rear sat as high.

glensxj said:
3.5 rusty leafs with a 1.5 inch lift shackle....Hey when you had this lift on your jeep did it sit level? I got the front on and wow its high i even had me and a buddy sit on the hood too see if the winch and bumper would lower it much would love it if the rear sat as high.
I had the ACOS adjustment rings out cuz the coils are 4.5 and the ACOS alone gives you like 1 1/4 with the adjustment ring in, out it sits level cuz it takes like 3/4 out...with 150lbs of crap in the back I added air shocks, plus I had about 300lbs of steel added with the cage, plate and stuff ? The pics from the first post's link are of that lift. My empty weight with me in the rig was 4580lbs

http://www.rockingaz.com/GunSight%20Pass%20-%20112506/DSCN1123.JPG

Never mind the ugly guy standing next to the rig..but this is the lift you got

Last edited:
Okay cool might have too pull out the rings then. And how long are the shocks? Might have too make another trip and get them since mine are WAY too short now. HAHA you look like the brother from the goonies that everyone was aftraid of :D

glensxj said:
Okay cool might have too pull out the rings then. And how long are the shocks? Might have too make another trip and get them since mine are WAY too short now. HAHA you look like the brother from the goonies that everyone was aftraid of :D

Don't recall exact but like 23-24 extended and like 14 compressed they the same pics with those socks as well extended they are about 3/4 of an inch before the coil unseats and compressed they were 1/2 from the inner fender stuffed

TUFFXJ said:
:cheers:

Transfer Case NP231 with the 4to1 Tera Kit and SYE...No leaks tight case it is on a manual Tranny and a 23 spline input. I am pretty sure the manual will fit an auto cuz its just a little longer input and slips over the auto output..a call to tera would confirm $850

:yelclap:party1::yelclap:party1:

I have a '97 TJ with the stock NP231 and I believe it's the AX-15 manual tranny.
Any ideas how can I verify if your TC case will bolt-up?

Thanks, Frank

Back