• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late X-mas XJ Parts or Whole

:cheers:Ok here is what left that is what I would call "Big stuff"

Transfer Case NP231 with the 4to1 Tera Kit and SYE...No leaks tight case it is on a manual Tranny and a 23 spline input. I am pretty sure the manual will fit an auto cuz its just a little longer input and slips over the auto output..a call to tera would confirm $850

Rear Tom Woods Custom drive shaft $200 I paid like 369 and its like brand new

Balistic HEAVY DUTY STEERING this is made from 1.5 inch .25 wall DOM tube and 7/8 heims all around. I also made a Trackbar from the same tube and 7/8 heims as well. As said before this is NOT a bolt-on kit and requires some fab work. I will include the tracbar and frameside mount for $350

Tires and rims..GET THEM OUT OF HERE Lowered to $300

MX6 shocks these were 180 each and are like new they are inverted adjustable shocks $80 for the pair.

Seriously anything left by the weekend of the 26th will go with the body to the scrap man...or Brian pretty much the same thing. I move into the new house the weekend of the first and I will be done with this before then so:soapbox:

oh yah I have JKS quicker discos as well Drum roll here.........................................................................................................
50 bucks like new....:yelclap:party1::yelclap:party1:

Last edited:
Brian brought up a good point This body is sleeved and caged and has been from the start with the rear Quarters Bobbed in good shape so if your interested make an offer

Also Rustys UCA adjustables
and Pro Comp Lowers make an offer

Last edited:
Hey MAtt what kinda battery do you have? Now that im gonna have a winch im probably going to need some type of optima battery

glensxj said:
Hey MAtt what kinda battery do you have? Now that im gonna have a winch im probably going to need some type of optima battery

Sorry Glenn Battery is staying in the family..but it is a RedTop just to poke:rolleyes:

on that note, I have a red top Glen that I would be willing to TEST your winch out on for a few years and let you know how it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZRockRunner said:
on that note, I have a red top Glen that I would be willing to TEST your winch out on for a few years and let you know how it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to add a lil salt to the wound, I have an extra red top sitting on my RC work bench to charge the batteries for my RC crawler:gag:

OUCH, now that stings a little bit!!!!!!!!!!

:twak:

i dont even care guys i dont want a red top i want a yellow top :D Brian will i be seeing you saturday when i come down? If so ill take a picture of my tires so you know what 35's look like:sure:

glensxj said:
i dont even care guys i dont want a red top i want a yellow top :D Brian will i be seeing you saturday when i come down? If so ill take a picture of my tires so you know what 35's look like:sure:

:twak:

I LOVE IT

Good evening everyone. I am new here. After debating for about 3 months, I finally decided to take the 91 sport and make a mess of things. My wife wants to shoot me, but that's part of the fun I guess, dodging bullets while turning the wrench. The past few days I finally got the nerve to start taking care of business. I ordered the RE 5.5 Extreme Duty Lift Kit, 5-Dick Cepek DC-1 10x15 BS 3.65, 5-BFG 33x12.50x15, Front and Rear Bumpers which I went stock replacement for the moment, Bushwacker Cut Outs, Tom Woods CV Shaft, and the SYE. Anything else comes along I'll post it here, but that's the beginning of my nightmarish adventure, lol.

91XJRubicXD said:
Good evening everyone. I am new here. After debating for about 3 months, I finally decided to take the 91 sport and make a mess of things. My wife wants to shoot me, but that's part of the fun I guess, dodging bullets while turning the wrench. The past few days I finally got the nerve to start taking care of business. I ordered the RE 5.5 Extreme Duty Lift Kit, 5-Dick Cepek DC-1 10x15 BS 3.65, 5-BFG 33x12.50x15, Front and Rear Bumpers which I went stock replacement for the moment, Bushwacker Cut Outs, Tom Woods CV Shaft, and the SYE. Anything else comes along I'll post it here, but that's the beginning of my nightmarish adventure, lol.

you realize this is a for sale thread right?

Yup, seemed like most of the folks on were here, figured I would introduce myself and the mess I am getting myself into, how much is this thread selling for anyhow, I have a hole in my pocket lately :p

91XJRubicXD said:
Yup, seemed like most of the folks on were here, figured I would introduce myself and the mess I am getting myself into, how much is this thread selling for anyhow, I have a hole in my pocket lately :p

I'm sure he will sell that too.

Whats left

Transfer case $850
Shocks $80
Rear Drive shaft (Tom Woods shaft)$200
Balistic Steering setup with Trackbar all 7/8 Heims $350
Engine $400 obo
Tranny AX-15 $300 obo

CAGE IS SOLD

At this point make REASONABLE offers if you want

oh yah the threads for sale too...$1 buck...:rof:

Back