• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just passing on Good Deals at Harbor Freight

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
Came across some good coupons this week and thought I would pass them along. I already used a few of them on Tuesday and they all worked. I will also attach a link for a general 25% off coupon:
http://widgets.harborfreight.com/ws...11c_retail.html&cust=40235500328&keycode=1003

winch.jpg

lights.jpg

compressor.jpg

welder.jpg

tapemeasure.png

freescrewdriver.jpg

flashlight.png

I have that air saw, it's a piece of crap ;)

Yeah, Harbor Freight tools aren't my primary tools, they are the ones I keep in the back of each of my vehicles as spare sets. They have their purpose. I picked up all 3 free things on Tuesday. Can't complain with that. I had to do 3 seperate transactions to make it work, but they let me do it. The offroad lights is a good deal. I have ran those crappy things for two years now. I bought them when I needed something for a night run and couldn't afford HID's. I figured they would last a few months until I could afford better. Two years later and many uses and they are still working great.

That welder has saved my a$$ a couple times now. I just found a torn off UCA and we used it to weld it back up, it is still holding great. So far it is paying for itself.

Harbor freight has its place for things.

Unfortunately none of the goods listed are any of them (other than the 20% off coupon)

might have to pick up a set of those lights. would probably make good back up lights. any idea what they are? halogen? watts?

i have beat the hell out of some cheap ass h.f. tools. most of the tools that i have that i bought to be 1 time use then throw it away have actually held up quiet well. i was even surprised. and im the type who is too lazy to grab the hammer so i just use the ratchet.

i have beat the hell out of some cheap ass h.f. tools. most of the tools that i have that i bought to be 1 time use then throw it away have actually held up quiet well. i was even surprised. and im the type who is too lazy to grab the hammer so i just use the ratchet.

Their socket sets, torque wrenches, and any hand tools are what I mainly use. I tend to get the tool bag out of my Jeep and not use my higher end tools in the garage anymore. I figured if they break I can always take them back for a free replacement with no questions asked. My 36" breaker bar from Harborfreight broke when I was trying to remove the main nut off the hub assembly with a 6' pole extension on the bar and me standing on it. Snapped the head right off. I took it in and they gave me another one (without a receipt) with no questions. Can't beat that.

Filled my tires to 35 psi (or so I thought) using the HF compressor that I bought yesterday, then checked the tires using a tire pressure gauge that I also bought at HF yesterday. The gauge reads 42 psi. WTF? Judging by the ride, I think the tire pressure gauge is probably right and that the gauge on the band new compressor is way off. No big deal. I can live with it.

Filled my tires to 35 psi (or so I thought) using the HF compressor that I bought yesterday, then checked the tires using a tire pressure gauge that I also bought at HF yesterday. The gauge reads 42 psi. WTF? Judging by the ride, I think the tire pressure gauge is probably right and that the gauge on the band new compressor is way off. No big deal. I can live with it.

Had the same issue with my Pepboys cheapo compressor. It was 7 psi off. Once I realized that, I was able to adjust and have had no issues since. I now fill to 39psi which is actually 32psi.

Yeah. I figure I'll fill to 28 to get an actual 35 psi. But I'll need to check it against a pressure gauge of confirmed accuracy to know for sure.

I have 5 of the lights on the roof of my jeep, they are 100 watts a piece, I personally don't think they would make good back up lights, they are spots and not floods. but they are really bright.

Back