• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor Freight Tools

Hate to say it but a 6,000# recovery strap is way to weak. The minimum should be at least 20,000#.

I assume 20000lb breaking strength.
These are rated at 18000lb breaking strength. Better then nothing.
They also have 9000lb working load (27000lb breaking strength) with 20% off for $28.79

If you like to support other country's economy ie:China then shop there I try to support the country I am proud to be a citizen of BUY AMERICAN when you can We need the Jobs
Ok off the soap box now

If you like to support other country's economy ie:China then shop there I try to support the country I am proud to be a citizen of BUY AMERICAN when you can We need the Jobs
Ok off the soap box now
Wow, and how many American companies keep their production businesses outside USA (including China) to bring down costs?
*Harbor Freight Tools is an American privately held company that runs a chain of discount tool retail stores. The company was founded in 1968 by Alan Smidt,...

Wow, and how many American companies keep their production businesses outside USA (including China) to bring down costs?
*Harbor Freight Tools is an American privately held company that runs a chain of discount tool retail stores. The company was founded in 1968 by Alan Smidt,...

X2!

Walmart is American owned yet does nothing good for local communities or economies. Gm American owned, yet Toyota builds more locally. American owned means nothing, made in America means local jobs( not just minimum wage retail jobs). Do I shop at harbor freight for crap tools I only need 1 time? Yes. Do I buy things I may need in an emergency? No.

jesus christ you guys.. shut the hell up and find something else to do with your effin time..

OP: thanks for the Heads up!

jesus christ you guys.. shut the hell up and find something else to do with your effin time..

OP: thanks for the Heads up!

you guys?............ i think theres only one guy here complaining!! i know i agree...i buy harbor freight!

I buy some crap from harbor freight. If I need anything quality, I buy elsewhere.

Hammers, tall jack stands, suckdown winches, engine cherry pickers, tarps... good Harbor Freight items.

Tow Straps, recovery winches, air tools, angle grinders - best purchased elsewhere.

oh - and FYI - MAXIM usually has a 20% off coupon for the total purchase in it - and its a $5 magazine with decent pictures. :D

I buy some crap from harbor freight. If I need anything quality, I buy elsewhere.

Hammers, tall jack stands, suckdown winches, engine cherry pickers, tarps... good Harbor Freight items.

Tow Straps, recovery winches, air tools, angle grinders - best purchased elsewhere.

oh - and FYI - MAXIM usually has a 20% off coupon for the total purchase in it - and its a $5 magazine with decent pictures. :D

That is totally why I subscribe!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If it weren't for Harbor Freight, half the guys on here wouldn't have any tools. :D

Back