• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

Well gentlemen this order is kinda dragging along. I am in for the full front end clip lights everything, side mirrors with markers, billet door handles and tail lamps. My contact info for whomever is putting the order together is PH# 727-459-9557 or email me directly at [email protected]. At worst i'd like to know if are we close to the 50 folks we need or is this going to be a bust?

I am going to check with my parts department and see if I can order through my dealer. I need to check and see if they have the export disc for part numbers. Once I have the numbers, then good to go. The X2 is listed on techconnect, the parts tab was recently removed (when I finally need it) so can't look it up myself.

I am going to check with my parts department and see if I can order through my dealer. I need to check and see if they have the export disc for part numbers. Once I have the numbers, then good to go. The X2 is listed on techconnect, the parts tab was recently removed (when I finally need it) so can't look it up myself.
x2, how close are we to placing an order? I am still interested in 1 or 2 conversions (still planning on my end) but I don't know if I can commit to an order until after the holidays... though if we are placing an order before the holidays I may be able to shift some funds around :D

Oh, and I know somewhere in the pages of this thread someone mentioned shipping. Any idea how much shipping would end up costing? I am just looking for a rough guess on the price to ship 1x full conversion to MA. Also, how much difference would it be to ship the conversion with bumpers vs without bumpers? I may end up buying one full conversion (bumpers and all) for use on the future DD, and one partial conversion (no bumpers) for use on the current rig.. so I would be curious what the cost difference is :)

My request is in, parts manager is going to talk to his exporter friend! Other parts guys are checking sources also. If this works out you could just buy things through my dealer. (Or order over the phone) This would take the brunt of shipping from China out! You could ship from are dealer to your location or have your local dealer order from the part numbers I get. (If I can), I get parts at cost plus 10%, maybe they will work with me on behalf of you guys. Will post as I know things.

I'm ready to move on this as well. I leave the country on business in three weeks until the end of January. Internet is intermittent, but I should be able to check e-mail every other day or so.

If anyone is still ram-rodding this order; here is the list of my needs, wants and desires:
1x 2500 Passenger Fender $22
1x 2500 Driver Fender $22
1x 2500 Passenger Headlamp $26.50
1x 2500 Driver Headlamp $26.50
1x 2500 Passenger Tail Light $8
1x 2500 Driver Tail Light $8
1x 2500 Big Frame with 7-holes $25
1x 2500 Grill $9
--------------
Subtotal $147?

My name is Mike and here is my e-mail & cell number: [email protected] & 719-369-3200

If this is still a go, I would be in for 'something'.

Still looks like there's kinks to work out of the plan,
but at the very least I'd be in for a set of mirrors,
most likely more once there's a better idea of total price (+ shipping to Boston).

Either way, add me to the list please. :D
jpnjim (at) Yahoo . com

If anyone is still ram-rodding this order; here is the list of my needs, wants and desires:
1x 2500 Passenger Fender $22
1x 2500 Driver Fender $22
1x 2500 Passenger Headlamp $26.50
1x 2500 Driver Headlamp $26.50
1x 2500 Passenger Tail Light $8
1x 2500 Driver Tail Light $8
1x 2500 Big Frame with 7-holes $25
1x 2500 Grill $9
--------------
Subtotal $147?

2x this -- [email protected]

i,ve been reading your post but i am in the process of putting on a 2500 conversion kit i picked up about a week ago does anyone have any tips that will make it go alittle bit smoother

i,ve been reading your post but i am in the process of putting on a 2500 conversion kit i picked up about a week ago does anyone have any tips that will make it go alittle bit smoother

Lots and lots of test fitting...... then lots and lots of sanding. Remember to take some pics.
-Chris

are theses parts made of plastic, or metal?

The header is really thick fiberglass, fenders are metal (about the thickness of soda cans) everything else is plastic (caps, bumpers ect.)
-Chris

does anybody have a set of body side mouldings? I actually need two sets so if anyone want to sell theirs please pm me.. thanks

Me and my little brother (Bigpettit) are fitting a 2500 front end to his 98 xj what type of clips is everyone using to put the head lights into place????

they are designed to be used with acorn caps. However, one trip on the beach and both headlights popped out. So i secured them using hose clamps, they're easy to remove and holds tight. They haven't popped out since.

Back