• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

what about those sweet door handles? any luck they have em?

ill send them an email.

Can someone PM or email me the excel parts list? My email address is: sagerhard *at* gmail *dot* com

I want to do the full swap, possibly get 2 of everything depending on price since I want to put one set on my trail rig and one on the inevitable next DD purchase I make :D Granted that is all depending on the price for a full setup.

JeepCherokeeBoy97:

What does a "full kit" consist of? you mention "Which includes at least the Header panel, grille insert, Fenders, Turn signals, headlamps." What about including other odds and ends such as bumper covers/corners, etc that I read about in other threads that cover this swap? Are these not available or have other people found that doing the bumper cover/corners isn't possible/worthwhile? Sorry if it's a dumb question that is answered above, but I am at work and cant see the screen shots y'all posted :(

Regardless, I am interested. Count me in on this, I just have to hear a price before I can commit to one or 2 sets :)

parts list inbound, well i suppose the full kit will be based off of the most interested pieces because if pretty much everyone gets the same parts, that will equal the same weight which makes shipping fair to everyone. yankeefan is in charge of shipping at the moment, were going to see if its possible for his international shipping company to pick up the parts directly from the factory in china so that way the parts will be in our control the enitire time. Shipping should be reduced dramatically. An "employee discount" if you will. The goods will then go to their company in colorado since they also do customs papers etc. From there the parts will be shipped to everyones individual addresses. I dont suggest buying the plastics because we are not able to get the brackets to install the bumpers, flares etc. I still have all my plastics sitting in the garage lol. Bvillegt did it but i dont know how he did lol. Hope that answered your questions and then some!

Alright. I will look over those links. Do the inner plastics fall into this category as well? I figured I would keep the interior stock, but if the parts are cheap and fit OK, maybe I will have to pick them up. I'm not afraid of making my own brackets for stuff, so maybe I will order plastics for one setup and see what I can do.

And am I right in seeing that there are multiple grill options available? Also, is there an option for 2 door Jeeps or only 4 doors? Everything I have seen appears to be 4 dr. I can modify the fenders and everything myself I am sure... we will see. I have to look over those .xls sheets a bit closer and see what I actually need/want. I just quickly looked over the first one, maybe the others give a bit more info.

Thanks!

Please keep in mind that the cost payed up front will be to my warehouse in Denver. You will then need to contact me for a cost to your door which will need to be payed via credit card through my company. Because of my ability to find the cheapest route and my discounts this should be fairly cost effective.

Alright. I will look over those links. Do the inner plastics fall into this category as well? I figured I would keep the interior stock, but if the parts are cheap and fit OK, maybe I will have to pick them up. I'm not afraid of making my own brackets for stuff, so maybe I will order plastics for one setup and see what I can do.

And am I right in seeing that there are multiple grill options available? Also, is there an option for 2 door Jeeps or only 4 doors? Everything I have seen appears to be 4 dr. I can modify the fenders and everything myself I am sure... we will see. I have to look over those .xls sheets a bit closer and see what I actually need/want. I just quickly looked over the first one, maybe the others give a bit more info.

Thanks!

Yes there are 2 grill options available. One is for the 5 hole, the other is the 7 hole. The 7 hole is more popular. Everything is for a 4dr. But there really shouldn't be a difference between the two to be honest.

Hey Jeepcherokeeboy97, when you say hold off on the plastics, does that include fenders, or just the flares?
It includes the flares, bumper caps, bumper, rear bumper, and side moldings. If you want to make your own brackets for them then go for it. It's up to you.
i just sent an email to them asking if we can get these. Ill post a notice as soon as i know.

kinda bummed i thought you found these for a second
Jeep2500-mirror.jpg

ill let you guys know if she has them both available as soon as i get a reply from her.

It will be tough to get 50 people in on this group-buy.
I put together a group-buy for some XJ hood lifts a while back and I was lucky to get a dozen guys on board.

Having said that, I'm still down for a set of handles (and mirrors if that ever happens)

thanks for the support urban! haha. Well i hope we wont have a problem getting 50!

That is only for the standard door handles, not the billet looking ones?

As Urban said, it will be tough getting 50 people in on this. I had trouble getting 10 (or was it 12?) people for a brake group buy I did.

That is only for the standard door handles, not the billet looking ones?

As Urban said, it will be tough getting 50 people in on this. I had trouble getting 10 (or was it 12?) people for a brake group buy I did.

yes that is for the standard looking ones. Well i've seen a lot of interest in these over the past few orders so hopefully it wont be an issue

I would like a set of those tail lights
be sure you emphasize on the higher quality ones. I get two sets, a good set (oem quality) and a cheap ass knock off set. Poor molding, colors were off, and the socket holes were terribly deformed, oh yeah i got 3 left and one right.

so the pricing on the papers you scanned is the price for them in us dollars? That is cheap. What else would i have to pay if i got the fenders, grill, headlights and everything else for the front end? I dont need the bumper or the fog lights

Sorry guys i posted in the wrong spot to get in on this. Im a newbie to NAXJA, but looking buy fenders, grill, lamps, fog lights, front and rear bumpers tail lights, those sweet rear view mirrors and billet door handles...who gets the money order.

Back